Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. 18:30 - May 18 with 7924 viewshomer_123

We've always been a ground breaking Club.

Her record is brilliant. Her style and approach would sit well.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:31 - May 18 with 4703 viewsTresBonne

No. Ta
I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:32 - May 18 with 4667 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'd rather nice, sweet and 'well speaking' Cole Sweet Skuse.
I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:35 - May 18 with 4646 viewsKieran_Knows

She’s already got her next job lined up, IIRC? USA team?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:36 - May 18 with 4631 viewsJ2BLUE

She's got a job.

Great manager though. Trouble for her and Wiegman is the idea that they should get a job in league two when their CVs are much better than that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:37 - May 18 with 4611 viewshomer_123

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:36 - May 18 by J2BLUE

She's got a job.

Great manager though. Trouble for her and Wiegman is the idea that they should get a job in league two when their CVs are much better than that.

Yeah...aware she's signed on elsewhere.

Quality manager though.

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:37 - May 18 with 4601 viewshomer_123

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:31 - May 18 by TresBonne

No. Ta

Any particular reason?

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:38 - May 18 with 4589 viewshomer_123

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:35 - May 18 by Kieran_Knows

She’s already got her next job lined up, IIRC? USA team?

She has, yup.

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:42 - May 18 with 4530 viewsSitfcB

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:37 - May 18 by homer_123

Any particular reason?

Isn’t it obvious?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:46 - May 18 with 4469 viewshomer_123

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:42 - May 18 by SitfcB

Isn’t it obvious?

Nope. She's incredibly successful. Her teams play excellent football.

She's a born winner. Consistently managed at the highest level.

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:46 - May 18 with 4461 viewsMK1

Now really wouldn't be the time for an experimental appointment like that. Not saying she couldn't do a fantastic job, but never been done over here before, so who knows. It's a no from me.
I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:48 - May 18 with 4416 viewslazyblue

No
I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:51 - May 18 with 4371 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:46 - May 18 by homer_123

Let's be honest here.

There's talk of a 28 year old being laughed at if he took the job at Norwich.

There is no way she would be able to control a dressing room. Not a slight on her as an individual it's just how it is. Is that wrong. Probably. But that's one thing that will never change.

The game is different. It just is no matter how much they try to claim it's not.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:51 - May 18 with 4390 viewsSitfcB

Don’t think you can have a woman managing in mens football. Would be a media circus worldwide and not very nice if it all went wrong.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:58 - May 18 with 4324 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Any particular reason?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:12 - May 18 with 4221 viewshomer_123

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 18:51 - May 18 by SitfcB

Don’t think you can have a woman managing in mens football. Would be a media circus worldwide and not very nice if it all went wrong.

OK, but why couldn't you have a woman managing in mens football.

A media circus has nothing to do with is and 'it not being very nice' is neither here nor there either.

Neither of those are genuine or valid reasons.
[Post edited 18 May 19:12]

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:13 - May 18 with 4214 viewshomer_123

Radders?

Why the downvotes?

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:14 - May 18 with 4203 viewsRadlett_blue

Women's international football is about the level of male U16 teams.
That doesn't mean that a coach can't make the jump to PL or Championship level, but you have to realise what a jump that is.
Paul Hurst was a good coach at League ! level, but out of his depth in the Championship.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:27 - May 18 with 4138 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If you don't mind me saying homer, this thread seems to deliberately designed to elicit an argument with the first person who mentions Hayes being a woman.

You're right, she is a born winner, and her teams do play excellent football.
But 'managed consistently at the highest level'? No.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:36 - May 18 with 4074 viewsTresBonne

Any particular reason?

We have just been promoted, and you would like to hire someone who has only managed in the women's game, a totally different kettle of fish.

Yes I know you could then argue that McKenna had only managed youth etc etc before us, but it's fairly obvious that it is a ridiculous step up and now is not the time for an appointment like that. I just don't think it would work at any level of male sport, let alone in the Premier League.
I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:38 - May 18 with 4059 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

No thanks.

Not a big fan, and even less so after her behaviour in the recent Arsenal match.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:39 - May 18 with 4056 viewsSwansea_Blue

We’d have to overcome lots of fragile male egos before we got to that point. We can have female colleagues in every other walk of life and even as PM, but god forbid anyone suggesting a woman as a football manager of a men’s team.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:41 - May 18 with 4015 viewsmellowblue

dislikeable person. No thank you
I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:44 - May 18 with 3990 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:27 - May 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

If you don't mind me saying homer, this thread seems to deliberately designed to elicit an argument with the first person who mentions Hayes being a woman.

You're right, she is a born winner, and her teams do play excellent football.
But 'managed consistently at the highest level'? No.

Have to agree with this.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:49 - May 18 with 3942 viewsMJallday

Jesus wept

Please tell me this post wasn’t serious

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I'd happily take Emma Hayes as our next manager. on 19:49 - May 18 with 3934 viewsCrawfordsboot

I was at the Man U / Chelsea match today when Chelsea won the league. The standard of football was very poor and in my view she needs to manage at least a Lg 1 side before any suggestion that she could cope at Championship or Prem level.

That said she is a good analyst on the box so maybe she could step up but not a punt we need to make.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024