Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow 21:23 - Nov 27 with 1151 viewslmfcblue

I might have missed this but why are we playing tomorrow? It’s nae normal
Tomorrow on 21:34 - Nov 27 with 1121 viewsKeaneish

The club took up the option of an extra day’s rest when it became available. I highly suspect the owners are interested to see if playing on Sunday’s has any financial benefits to it too as it’s an option did decision in truth.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Tomorrow on 21:36 - Nov 27 with 1092 viewsSitfcB

Tomorrow on 21:34 - Nov 27 by Keaneish

The club took up the option of an extra day’s rest when it became available. I highly suspect the owners are interested to see if playing on Sunday’s has any financial benefits to it too as it’s an option did decision in truth.

I highly suspect that’s not the case.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tomorrow on 21:44 - Nov 27 with 1069 viewsStenvict

Apparently we hadn't planned to get through to the FA Cup 2nd round or the Papa Johns Trophy 2nd Round.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Tomorrow on 21:45 - Nov 27 with 1064 viewspointofblue

Wonder if it's because Norwich were at home to Wolves (not a million miles from Crewe)?

Actually, the fixture computer put us, Norwich and Colchester at home on the same weekend which is unusual.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tomorrow on 21:51 - Nov 27 with 1041 viewsKeaneish

Tomorrow on 21:36 - Nov 27 by SitfcB

Do you buy the “extra day’s rest” line? The noises have been that we’ve built a squad with strength in depth to cope with the demands of midweek fixtures so ‘rest’ seems an odd sound bite,

Tomorrow on 21:56 - Nov 27 with 995 viewsIllinoisblue

Tomorrow on 21:34 - Nov 27 by Keaneish

Crowd will be lower on a Sunday so I very much doubt the club are ‘testing’ the financial aspect of switching.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Tomorrow on 22:00 - Nov 27 with 988 viewsKeaneish

Tomorrow on 21:56 - Nov 27 by Illinoisblue

Crowd will be lower on a Sunday so I very much doubt the club are ‘testing’ the financial aspect of switching.

Maybe not although Cook said at the forum, “we’re trying something a bit different; giving our supporters something different”. I think we’d all vote to have played today rather than tomorrow. Let’s see what transpires. It’ll be interesting to see the attendance.

Tomorrow on 22:04 - Nov 27 with 962 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tomorrow on 21:36 - Nov 27 by SitfcB

Def info the owners would like us to play on a Sunday especially if the opposition still insist on a Saturday. Inspirational way to win.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow on 22:05 - Nov 27 with 949 viewsSitfcB

Tomorrow on 21:51 - Nov 27 by Keaneish

Do you buy the “extra day’s rest” line? The noises have been that we’ve built a squad with strength in depth to cope with the demands of midweek fixtures so ‘rest’ seems an odd sound bite,

A bit of an odd reason and when Cook said it he didn’t sound sure, Colchester’s game was moved to Friday night. Must’ve been something else going on surely. Although no unusual for Colchester to have a Friday night game but they’re usually away, to save hotel costs etc.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tomorrow on 22:12 - Nov 27 with 908 viewsIllinoisblue

Tomorrow on 22:00 - Nov 27 by Keaneish

Maybe not although Cook said at the forum, “we’re trying something a bit different; giving our supporters something different”. I think we’d all vote to have played today rather than tomorrow. Let’s see what transpires. It’ll be interesting to see the attendance.

Given our poor form, Tuesday’s debacle, and no more than a couple hundred Crewe fans, prob around 16,500.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Tomorrow on 00:50 - Nov 28 with 705 viewsBlueBadger

Because we didn't play today.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tomorrow on 10:16 - Nov 28 with 480 viewsSharkey

Tomorrow on 22:05 - Nov 27 by SitfcB

A bit of an odd reason and when Cook said it he didn’t sound sure, Colchester’s game was moved to Friday night. Must’ve been something else going on surely. Although no unusual for Colchester to have a Friday night game but they’re usually away, to save hotel costs etc.

Yes, - Colchester had a reciprocal agreement with Newport.

But very unusual for Colchester and Ipswich to have two home games in a week (originally) scheduled for the same time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024