Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? 08:59 - Oct 7 with 1858 viewsBloomBlue

Just thinking about Christmas shopping should I delay it until just before Christmas as it will be a bit annoying if I purchase early and putin decides to drop them before.
Whereas if its after Christmas I'll go a bit crazy with spending and at least the family can enjoy them for a few days/weeks

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63167947
Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:02 - Oct 7 with 1827 viewsEdwardStone

I have told the milkman to deliver an extra cuppla pints

Don't want to get caught having to drink black tea when the balloon goes up

Details are important in a time of crisis
Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:05 - Oct 7 with 1800 viewsNthQldITFC

At least we'll be warm.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:06 - Oct 7 with 1793 viewsearlsgreenblue

Think positive, at least all those (in short supply) turkeys won’t need much basting! Might even do your “ pigs in blankets”.
Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:06 - Oct 7 with 1785 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You can get me an open plane ticket to the southern hemisphere if you like.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:07 - Oct 7 with 1781 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

The moment promotion is secured

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:12 - Oct 7 with 1751 viewsBloomBlue

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:06 - Oct 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

If putin could indicate it is post Christmas (although would I believe him) I would as I could smash the credit cards knowing I won't have to pay it back.
Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:14 - Oct 7 with 1739 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:12 - Oct 7 by BloomBlue

If putin could indicate it is post Christmas (although would I believe him) I would as I could smash the credit cards knowing I won't have to pay it back.

My inside info is that it is defo after Christmas. Putin loves hanging out his stocking.

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:18 - Oct 7 with 1725 viewsOldsmoker

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:02 - Oct 7 by EdwardStone

I have told the milkman to deliver an extra cuppla pints

Don't want to get caught having to drink black tea when the balloon goes up

Details are important in a time of crisis

Buy some Coffeemate - works in tea too.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:26 - Oct 7 with 1695 viewsbelgablue

Christmas in Russia is on 7 January if that helps with timing considerations.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:28 - Oct 7 with 1681 viewsskippysablue

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:06 - Oct 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

We're all full up! No more room.
Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:30 - Oct 7 with 1668 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:28 - Oct 7 by skippysablue

We're all full up! No more room.

Where are you, need a gardener?

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:43 - Oct 7 with 1642 viewslowhouseblue

i think you'll find that iodine tablets in the shape of christmas puddings are the perfect seasonal gift.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 16:13 - Oct 7 with 1384 viewsEireannach_gorm

At least your own Christmas present sorted.

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 16:24 - Oct 7 with 1361 viewsHARRY10

We know a song about that

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 16:35 - Oct 7 with 1336 viewsBlueNomad

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:07 - Oct 7 by WestStanderLaLaLa

The moment promotion is secured

Before Christmas then!
Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 16:41 - Oct 7 with 1324 viewsKropotkin123

Both, unless it is during Christmas

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 17:24 - Oct 7 with 1251 viewsmutters

This reminds me of this cracking letter....

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2014/03/09/guardian-reader-letter-of-the-week/

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 18:30 - Oct 7 with 1185 viewsrgp1

Do people think nuclear war will happen before or after Christmas? on 09:05 - Oct 7 by NthQldITFC

At least we'll be warm.

3000000 degrees sun tan inside 3 seconds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024