Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New membership scheme - two together 18:23 - Jul 11 with 1040 viewsSmithersJones

Does anyone know whether, under the new scheme, I can buy two tickets for myself and another member? Or do the two of us have to go onto the ticket site at exactly the same time to get seats next to each other?
New membership scheme - two together on 18:24 - Jul 11 with 1022 viewsSitfcB

If you’re both members then I imagine it’ll work like it always has and you can purchase online if they’re on your F&F.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

New membership scheme - two together on 18:27 - Jul 11 with 991 viewsJ2BLUE

You can buy two tickets. It's in the Q&As

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New membership scheme - two together on 18:28 - Jul 11 with 970 viewstrueblues78

I am guessing it will be like the previous scheme so you can link members to your account. In the past you could then buy tickets together if you’re both members.

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

New membership scheme - two together on 18:30 - Jul 11 with 949 viewsSmithersJones

New membership scheme - two together on 18:24 - Jul 11 by SitfcB

If you’re both members then I imagine it’ll work like it always has and you can purchase online if they’re on your F&F.

Thanks. I never used the F&F scheme last year because you could get four tickets anyway. Good to know.
New membership scheme - two together on 18:31 - Jul 11 with 925 viewsSmithersJones

New membership scheme - two together on 18:27 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

You can buy two tickets. It's in the Q&As

Is that Q11? I read that as applying to away games but, based on other responses, I guess it applies to all games.
New membership scheme - two together on 18:33 - Jul 11 with 897 viewsJ2BLUE

New membership scheme - two together on 18:31 - Jul 11 by SmithersJones

Is that Q11? I read that as applying to away games but, based on other responses, I guess it applies to all games.

Good point. 99% likely to apply to home games as well. Would make zero sense for it not to.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New membership scheme - two together on 18:53 - Jul 11 with 818 viewsLankHenners

Suspect there'll be a fair amount of people offering for others to use their membership number for away games they can't go to get their points total up.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

New membership scheme - two together on 19:02 - Jul 11 with 751 viewsSitfcB

New membership scheme - two together on 18:53 - Jul 11 by LankHenners

Suspect there'll be a fair amount of people offering for others to use their membership number for away games they can't go to get their points total up.

Some people have been doing that years for the priority letters

I assume they won’t carry on with the letters for Norwich and it’ll just be a scramble with those that have 30+ points by the time it comes round.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024