Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else ceased receiving emails from the club.. 10:36 - Oct 3 with 1151 viewsMeadowlark

..telling them when away tickets go on sale?

(Or is it just me they don't want going?)
Anyone else ceased receiving emails from the club.. on 10:46 - Oct 3 with 1096 viewsDJR

Me too when it matters. Instead I tend to get an email once it's gone past my priority.

As there are five of us with pretty high priorities, one of us normally spots that something has gone up on the website, but it shouldn't be this way.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 10:46]
Anyone else ceased receiving emails from the club.. on 10:59 - Oct 3 with 1051 viewsSitfcB

Had on on Sunday about the Bristol City and Rotherham games saying I could buy from Monday and will get one on Thursday saying my boy can get his Friday.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else ceased receiving emails from the club.. on 11:13 - Oct 3 with 1014 viewsBluebell

I realised I wasn’t getting emails from them when Mr Bluebell kept telling when tickets were available.

A quick phone call to the ticket office and they told me my email account was hard bouncing!

They passed it to ITFC Digital Support who said they would re-subscribe my email address and the emails started again.
Anyone else ceased receiving emails from the club.. on 13:33 - Oct 3 with 852 viewsMeadowlark

Anyone else ceased receiving emails from the club.. on 11:13 - Oct 3 by Bluebell

I realised I wasn’t getting emails from them when Mr Bluebell kept telling when tickets were available.

A quick phone call to the ticket office and they told me my email account was hard bouncing!

They passed it to ITFC Digital Support who said they would re-subscribe my email address and the emails started again.

Oh! Thanks for that. I'll give that a try, but I got my purchase confirmation email OK, so maybe that's not the problem?
Or do they come from different sources?
Anyone else ceased receiving emails from the club.. on 13:38 - Oct 3 with 830 viewsNthQldITFC

Thing is, they're sold out before the electrons carrying all the itty-bitty bits of the email can get down the telephone line.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone else ceased receiving emails from the club.. on 18:46 - Oct 4 with 629 viewshillbillies

Anyone else ceased receiving emails from the club.. on 13:33 - Oct 3 by Meadowlark

Oh! Thanks for that. I'll give that a try, but I got my purchase confirmation email OK, so maybe that's not the problem?
Or do they come from different sources?

They come from different sources. Happened to me last year and I had been put on some suppression list without realising!

However it has happened to me again as well. So I’m going to be emailing asking as well.

Glad it wasn’t just me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024