Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's always interesting to see.... 23:09 - Nov 7 with 488 viewsMeadowlark

.....the first post that accuses others of being " cry babies" or "bed wetters"
Or makes a remark about our "fanbase".

I'm just joining in and enjoying the ride.

There were frustrations about our performance tonight. We all know we're not quite firing on all cylinders at the moment, but people feel it in different ways.

We're all on the same side.

COYB
It's always interesting to see.... on 23:26 - Nov 7 with 412 viewsReus30

And I always find it interesting reading a post about a post accusing people blah blah.

I stand by what I said with the main point being made is perspective. And yes we all have different opinions, it's a forum etc etc but some perspective - we are 2nd and 8 points clear.

We could have been drubbed 7-0 and guess what we would still be 2nd. Offer it to any Ipswich fan 3, 6, 12 months ago and they would have bit off both your hands and your legs too. So why does it make sense to say, we should smash birmingham, we should be smashing Rotherham... it's the Championship - I know it's been a while but it's topsy turvy.

But it's ok because I rightly called for some 'crybabies' to chill, I am a tw at and a moron and an idiot etc. Cool

And yes, I too am enjoying every moment of being back in the CH and we are overachieving to the extreme and I love it.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2023 23:27]
It's always interesting to see.... on 23:28 - Nov 7 with 399 viewsredrickstuhaart

It's always interesting to see.... on 23:26 - Nov 7 by Reus30

And I always find it interesting reading a post about a post accusing people blah blah.

I stand by what I said with the main point being made is perspective. And yes we all have different opinions, it's a forum etc etc but some perspective - we are 2nd and 8 points clear.

We could have been drubbed 7-0 and guess what we would still be 2nd. Offer it to any Ipswich fan 3, 6, 12 months ago and they would have bit off both your hands and your legs too. So why does it make sense to say, we should smash birmingham, we should be smashing Rotherham... it's the Championship - I know it's been a while but it's topsy turvy.

But it's ok because I rightly called for some 'crybabies' to chill, I am a tw at and a moron and an idiot etc. Cool

And yes, I too am enjoying every moment of being back in the CH and we are overachieving to the extreme and I love it.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2023 23:27]

TBH You have made an arse of yourself.

Quote us a post.
It's always interesting to see.... on 23:29 - Nov 7 with 391 viewsReus30

It's always interesting to see.... on 23:28 - Nov 7 by redrickstuhaart

TBH You have made an arse of yourself.

Quote us a post.

I did, quite a few including Frimmer's literal post right after he posted in the thread I made.

Cool, thank you for your opinion.
It's always interesting to see.... on 23:34 - Nov 7 with 372 viewsredrickstuhaart

It's always interesting to see.... on 23:29 - Nov 7 by Reus30

I did, quite a few including Frimmer's literal post right after he posted in the thread I made.

Cool, thank you for your opinion.

Not one proper in context quoted post.

And you can obviously ignore frimley.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024