Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) 11:21 - Feb 8 with 1011 viewsSmithersJones

Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) on 12:56 - Feb 8 with 928 viewsDavoIPB

Find a trip to Spain works every time.
Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) on 13:23 - Feb 8 with 887 viewsearlsgreenblue

Or Portugal
Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) on 14:19 - Feb 8 with 818 viewsSmithersJones

Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) on 13:23 - Feb 8 by earlsgreenblue

Or Portugal

Thing is, I actually am in France. I’ve just found the relevant page on TownTV. Because it’s being shown live on some channel there I won’t be able to get TownTV. In fact the only European country where it can be streamed is Italy.
Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) on 14:40 - Feb 8 with 782 viewsBelgianBlue

Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) on 14:19 - Feb 8 by SmithersJones

Thing is, I actually am in France. I’ve just found the relevant page on TownTV. Because it’s being shown live on some channel there I won’t be able to get TownTV. In fact the only European country where it can be streamed is Italy.

If looking closely , you'll find italy in europe but also Belgium and Portugal in the "unsold efl territories" ? Can't you have a flight with VPN airlines ?
Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) on 16:46 - Feb 8 with 698 viewshunty21

On towntv nearer the time it will tell you which countries you can watch it on and then vpn normally portugal spain China or italy
Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:38 - Feb 8 with 631 viewsBuhrer

Another way would be to vpn to england to login to nowtv app for sky game on a day pass. Best of luck
Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) on 21:29 - Feb 8 with 585 viewshunty21

Can I watch the West Brom game on TownTV in France? (n/t) (n/t) on 20:38 - Feb 8 by Buhrer

Another way would be to vpn to england to login to nowtv app for sky game on a day pass. Best of luck

But that would cost another 12 quid instead of the annual subscription you have paid for towntv
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024