Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 games left 06:48 - Apr 7 with 485 viewspennblue

Yesterday was disappointing but we would have learned a lot from it again. We might need some mind work on big game atmospheres, or maybe Norwich were just very very good at pressing us in 2’s and 3’s, not sure. Wagner clearly likes our playing style and no doubt dod his home work

But regardless, we have 5 games left, maybe play offs and one way of ruining thos season is starting to make certain players scape goats

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

5 games left on 08:11 - Apr 7 with 381 viewstractorboy1978

Yesterday was disappointing but it's done now. Objectively, we have 5 games left that are all as big as yesterday was - the bigger picture is promotion and we need to brush it off and bounce back. We've been very good at that under McKenna. Back to back home games now before we get a little break to re-group and have a rest.
5 games left on 08:56 - Apr 7 with 290 viewspennblue

5 games left on 08:11 - Apr 7 by tractorboy1978

Yesterday was disappointing but it's done now. Objectively, we have 5 games left that are all as big as yesterday was - the bigger picture is promotion and we need to brush it off and bounce back. We've been very good at that under McKenna. Back to back home games now before we get a little break to re-group and have a rest.

We just have to get fully behind them on Wednesday, they are going to need it I feel. I really wish people would understand the profound effect of the entire fan base singing blue + white army on repeat for 30 mins has. I know people get bored of the song and get fed up with it, but its really not about us, it is about the effect it has on the players. The effect is huge, it is game changing.

If we had sung that non stop for the last 30 mins of the game, we would have got something out of it, we would have neutralised the Norwich singing too.

I mean all want the same thing I think. So, why don't people get this?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024