Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford - Inside info 09:02 - Apr 10 with 1576 viewspennblue

Main threats are 18 and 25 - Asprilla and Dennis

They struggle to deal with set pieces, esp corners

Most of their corners hit the 1st man

They will play on the counter and down the wide channels through 18 and 25

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Watford - Inside info on 09:03 - Apr 10 with 1561 viewsSitfcB

For the amount of corners we get we don’t score as much from them as we should and most of the time they’re poor and wasted.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Watford - Inside info on 09:04 - Apr 10 with 1532 viewsportmanking

It does concern me how strong they are down the flanks, as that's where we're most open, particularly if they can turnover possession when we're committed in their half.

The likes of Broadhead and Chaplin need to be razor sharp with their touches and lay-offs tonight to prevent any dangerous overloads.
Watford - Inside info on 09:09 - Apr 10 with 1483 viewsBasuco

Add, at pace, they are both very quick if I remember correctly.
Watford - Inside info on 09:11 - Apr 10 with 1456 viewshype313

Watford - Inside info on 09:09 - Apr 10 by Basuco

Add, at pace, they are both very quick if I remember correctly.

Wonder if Jackson will start to night, maybe moving Omari inside

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 09:23 - Apr 10 with 1394 viewsBloots

Watford - Inside info on 09:03 - Apr 10 by SitfcB

For the amount of corners we get we don’t score as much from them as we should and most of the time they’re poor and wasted.

….really attack a corner.

Wolfy always looks a bit lost and Burgess just seems to let the ball bounce off his massive melon slabhead without having any idea where it’s going.

Maybe tonight is the night?

Slabbbbbbbheeeeeeeead!!!

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 09:28 - Apr 10 with 1333 viewsSitfcB

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 09:23 - Apr 10 by Bloots

Wolfy always looks a bit lost and Burgess just seems to let the ball bounce off his massive melon slabhead without having any idea where it’s going.

Slabbbbbbbheeeeeeeead!!!

They should definitely be scoring more goal especially with Davis swinging them in.

Woolfy hasn’t gone up for a comer since Maidstone I don’t think!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 09:39 - Apr 10 with 1251 viewsHerbivore

Slabbbbbbbheeeeeeeead!!!

Burgess is bordering on being a liability from attacking corners. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone head a ball with less deliberate purpose than Burgess when he's attacking a corner. Frustrating as he often gets on the end of a lot of them or on the end of second balls, but they never go anywhere near the goal or a Town player.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 09:48 - Apr 10 with 1203 viewsportmanking

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 09:39 - Apr 10 by Herbivore

Burgess is bordering on being a liability from attacking corners. I'm not sure I've ever seen someone head a ball with less deliberate purpose than Burgess when he's attacking a corner. Frustrating as he often gets on the end of a lot of them or on the end of second balls, but they never go anywhere near the goal or a Town player.

Agreed. It's almost disheartening seeing him 'attack' the ball. His technique is so bad. I reckon we'd have another 5-6 pts on the board if Burgess had a Tommy Smith-esque ability at attacking set plays. Fortunately his defensive headers are probably up there with some of the best in the league.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight’s the night…. on 09:54 - Apr 10 with 1165 viewsBloots

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 09:48 - Apr 10 by portmanking

Agreed. It's almost disheartening seeing him 'attack' the ball. His technique is so bad. I reckon we'd have another 5-6 pts on the board if Burgess had a Tommy Smith-esque ability at attacking set plays. Fortunately his defensive headers are probably up there with some of the best in the league.

….slabby melon bouncy head is 12/1 to score a header.

I’m on it.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 12:00 - Apr 10 with 851 viewstractorboy1978

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 09:48 - Apr 10 by portmanking

Need him to replicate that bullet header from Bolton away!
Watford - Inside info on 12:18 - Apr 10 with 774 viewsBlue_Heath

Watford - Inside info on 09:04 - Apr 10 by portmanking

It does concern me how strong they are down the flanks, as that's where we're most open, particularly if they can turnover possession when we're committed in their half.

The likes of Broadhead and Chaplin need to be razor sharp with their touches and lay-offs tonight to prevent any dangerous overloads.

Agree, can see Dennis looking to put himself in the limelight for a prem move.
I’d love to see…. on 12:44 - Apr 10 with 669 viewsBuhrer

Slabbbbbbbheeeeeeeead!!!

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 12:45 - Apr 10 with 657 viewsBuhrer

I’d love to see our CBs…. on 09:39 - Apr 10 by Herbivore

He gets there, then the ball attacks Burgess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024