Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really excited about what the next few weeks could hold in store for us. 17:29 - Apr 11 with 762 viewsTheBoyBlue

Promotion to the Premier League?

Involvement in one of the most exciting races for promotion to the Premier up to the last day?

Even in the worst case scenario involvement in the play-offs.

Like all of us, I have no idea what it holds for us, but I'm excited to hopefully find out, especially when I recall all those seasons where I was waiting for the season to be over from about February onwards.

What a time to be a Town fan!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Really excited about what the next few weeks could hold in store for us. on 17:47 - Apr 11 with 686 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Before the season started I think everyone would have happily seen us in the play offs. To have been one of the best 3 or 4 sides in the division despite how well the relegated sides have done is nothing short of remarkable. It really is saying something that we will be disappointed now if we miss out on the top two.

COYB, we can get over the line (hopefully without needing the play offs as those of us who can remember them well have far more bad memories than good ones - although I would take another good one because it is a great way to get promoted)!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Really excited about what the next few weeks could hold in store for us. on 17:55 - Apr 11 with 665 viewsStewart27

All this but I can’t wait for the bloody thing to be over!!!
Really excited about what the next few weeks could hold in store for us. on 17:57 - Apr 11 with 662 viewsTheBoyBlue

Really excited about what the next few weeks could hold in store for us. on 17:47 - Apr 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Before the season started I think everyone would have happily seen us in the play offs. To have been one of the best 3 or 4 sides in the division despite how well the relegated sides have done is nothing short of remarkable. It really is saying something that we will be disappointed now if we miss out on the top two.

COYB, we can get over the line (hopefully without needing the play offs as those of us who can remember them well have far more bad memories than good ones - although I would take another good one because it is a great way to get promoted)!

The play-offs are the most exciting way to go up, as we know from 2000, but of course you can't guarantee it as we also know.

I'm hoping that the team can draw on all their reserves to get over the line. Bit like a marathon runner getting the energy from somewhere when they're on the home straight!

Really excited about what the next few weeks could hold in store for us. on 18:02 - Apr 11 with 642 viewsTheBoyBlue

Really excited about what the next few weeks could hold in store for us. on 17:55 - Apr 11 by Stewart27

All this but I can’t wait for the bloody thing to be over!!!

We'll miss it when it's finished though!

Really excited about what the next few weeks could hold in store for us. on 20:47 - Apr 11 with 488 viewshomer_123

Remember, this is two years running we have been involved in a race such as this....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Really excited about what the next few weeks could hold in store for us. on 21:09 - Apr 11 with 427 viewsTheBoyBlue

Really excited about what the next few weeks could hold in store for us. on 20:47 - Apr 11 by homer_123

Remember, this is two years running we have been involved in a race such as this....

Brilliant isn't it? Long may the excitement continue!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024