Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... 22:17 - Apr 27 with 570 viewstonybied

...with a win at Coventry. Coventry are looking exhausted, they have lots of injuries and Kitching banned. We should be good enough to put them to the sword.
I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:19 - Apr 27 with 530 viewsgainsboroughblue

This is it. We've kind of convinced ourselves that Coventry will be a combination of knackered and on the beach and Huddersfield will be last day home fodder.

We still have got to do it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:20 - Apr 27 with 481 viewsRadlett_blue

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:19 - Apr 27 by gainsboroughblue

This is it. We've kind of convinced ourselves that Coventry will be a combination of knackered and on the beach and Huddersfield will be last day home fodder.

If we come out full of purpose & energy like we did tonight, I don't think we'll get beat.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:24 - Apr 27 with 441 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:20 - Apr 27 by Radlett_blue

If we come out full of purpose & energy like we did tonight, I don't think we'll get beat.

Oh absolutely. If Coventry and Huddersfield find the reserves of passion and energy to do what Hull did tonight, I'd be amazed.

How Hull aren't in the top 6 is beyond me really.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:27 - Apr 27 with 382 viewshomer_123

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:24 - Apr 27 by gainsboroughblue

Oh absolutely. If Coventry and Huddersfield find the reserves of passion and energy to do what Hull did tonight, I'd be amazed.

Well...honestly. Those criticising our defence....look at the likes of Hull....Watford and dare I say it....even Leeds.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:27 - Apr 27 with 378 viewsIllinoisblue

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:19 - Apr 27 by gainsboroughblue

Yeah not buying those narratives. That’s why winning today would have made life so much easier. But we played well, created chances… hard to complain too much

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:28 - Apr 27 with 359 viewsRadlett_blue

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:24 - Apr 27 by gainsboroughblue

Hull are probably a bit too easy to play against. Pass the ball nicely, but don't move it decisively enough in the final third. A bit like a slightly less efficient version of Town. I bet they've struggled against some of the poorer teams.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I'll be happy with that result as long as we follow it up... on 22:28 - Apr 27 with 357 viewsWestSussexBlue

Although GB the return of Burns and Hirst and the performance from Hutch makes me feel we can beat Coventry then with the pressure off against Uddsfield we’ll probably turn it on a la Exeter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024