Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease 08:55 - Apr 30 with 1044 viewsArnieM

Just like the rest of you , I'm willing our lads to get this over the line to night . Anything other than promotion would be a travesty .

COME TOWN ...Just COME ON !!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 08:59 - Apr 30 with 1013 viewshomer_123

Do you think you might be able to reign in any negative posts if tonight doesn't go to plan?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 09:00 - Apr 30 with 983 viewsmrfixit426

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 08:59 - Apr 30 by homer_123

Do you think you might be able to reign in any negative posts if tonight doesn't go to plan?

A Woolfenden winner would be....... 'chef's kiss.'
Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 09:03 - Apr 30 with 952 viewsBiGDonnie

What is it, 'come on Town' until we're not winning after five minutes and you start posting sh(te again?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 09:13 - Apr 30 with 906 viewsEuropablue

It feels like the season we've had deserves automatic promotion, expect it doesn't. Right now we have only earned a playoff place (3rd is a very good result for the first season back in the Championship).
If we lose tonight, I don't think I can avoid the absolute feeling of disappointment. It won't be a feeling that we bottled it, more like a shame that we came so close.

Even if we do lose tonight, we are still very much in the hunt for second place. Southampton could perform well and Leeds might get nervous. We still need to behind the club!
The reason that promotion has such a lot of value is because it is so difficult to attain.
Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 09:14 - Apr 30 with 892 viewsArnieM

I'll try , I promise . Its just mega disappointment ,. Sorry I really dont mean too

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 09:15 - Apr 30 with 876 viewsArnieM

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 09:00 - Apr 30 by mrfixit426

A Woolfenden winner would be....... 'chef's kiss.'

I wouldn't put your house on it if I was you :) ...

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 09:58 - Apr 30 with 779 viewsBossy

I am nervous, but imagine this…

The whistle blows and we get control of the ball and show in the first 10 minutes that we're passing and moving well and creating chances.

Before Hull I was a wreck, but after a few minutes the above happened and I stopped worrying about the result so much and focused on the performance.

The performance will be good, I'm confident of that at the very least.
Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 10:00 - Apr 30 with 744 viewssmithy69

Not sure you deserve a team to be promoted. If the players and staff listened to you we would probably be bottom due to the negativity
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 10:06 - Apr 30 with 699 viewsEuropablue

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 10:00 - Apr 30 by smithy69

Not sure you deserve a team to be promoted. If the players and staff listened to you we would probably be bottom due to the negativity

That makes me think of a potential related thread of which forum member would be the best/worst ITFC manager!
Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 10:23 - Apr 30 with 650 viewsArnieM

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 09:03 - Apr 30 by BiGDonnie

What is it, 'come on Town' until we're not winning after five minutes and you start posting sh(te again?

Im not the only one who posts , perceived negative posts ... There were a few o here after that Hull game , all stating the same as me re our defending ... You cant stick your head in the sand and say its not a problem,. McKenna was belting the side of the dugout he was that fed up with conceding these goals ... Just because he dosen't voice it in post match interviews doesnt mean hes not annoyed about it or saying something int he changing room.

Blue tinted glasses and all that :)

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 10:31 - Apr 30 with 621 viewsEuropablue

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 10:23 - Apr 30 by ArnieM

Im not the only one who posts , perceived negative posts ... There were a few o here after that Hull game , all stating the same as me re our defending ... You cant stick your head in the sand and say its not a problem,. McKenna was belting the side of the dugout he was that fed up with conceding these goals ... Just because he dosen't voice it in post match interviews doesnt mean hes not annoyed about it or saying something int he changing room.

Blue tinted glasses and all that :)

KM has to strike the balance because he has to focus on what we can control. If making it clear not to do the thing that led to a mistake can help us in the future, then he will definitely say something, but it's just not helpful to lay into particular players (I'm not saying that you did that) and it's not helpful to get into negative territory when we still have things in our own hands.
We navigated probably the toughest match of the three getting enough out of it to not have to win this game, I think that will give us the freedom to actually go and win it, but if things go wrong, I'm confident that we'll nab a draw.
Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 10:56 - Apr 30 with 529 viewsFramfarmer

relax, even a draw will be enough tonight
Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 10:59 - Apr 30 with 508 viewsbazza

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 09:58 - Apr 30 by Bossy

I am nervous, but imagine this…

The whistle blows and we get control of the ball and show in the first 10 minutes that we're passing and moving well and creating chances.

Before Hull I was a wreck, but after a few minutes the above happened and I stopped worrying about the result so much and focused on the performance.

The performance will be good, I'm confident of that at the very least.

We just need to manage the first 10 minutes, and then we tend to control the game, I genuinely can’t see Coventry hitting us with the intensity hull did, and that may be our saving grace tonight.. I Hope and pray.
Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 11:14 - Apr 30 with 443 viewsArnieM

Come on Town , lets do this tonight ...pleeeease on 10:31 - Apr 30 by Europablue

KM has to strike the balance because he has to focus on what we can control. If making it clear not to do the thing that led to a mistake can help us in the future, then he will definitely say something, but it's just not helpful to lay into particular players (I'm not saying that you did that) and it's not helpful to get into negative territory when we still have things in our own hands.
We navigated probably the toughest match of the three getting enough out of it to not have to win this game, I think that will give us the freedom to actually go and win it, but if things go wrong, I'm confident that we'll nab a draw.

I know your'e right in what you say , and I really don't mean to knee jerk . My emotions do run high I will admit that , but I don't intend to be negative.

Trust me I will try to be less volatile on here . I don't like upsetting people , (but seem to do a pretty good job of it ) . Of course I will come out a try and defend myself ...but please believe me guts , I don't intend to upset you all. I'm like you, Blue to the Bone ... just too passionate for my own good ...and others it seems . So very sorry once again , honestly I am.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024