Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm getting a bit thingmy. 15:02 - Apr 30 with 745 viewsNthQldITFC

I was alright, but now I'm getting a bit thingmy.

I can't open the beer yet, right?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 15:13 - Apr 30 with 672 viewsBossy

Keep your head, you're on the team sheet as the 12th man.

Do some light stretches, put some music on and have something light to eat. You've done all the prep, you've come this far, just concentrate on the performance and the link ups and little one twos you've done with other 12th men so far this season.

The result will take care of itself. You don't know how many more of these games you have, so enjoy it out there.

*pats head and walks out*
I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 15:43 - Apr 30 with 555 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 15:13 - Apr 30 by Bossy

Keep your head, you're on the team sheet as the 12th man.

Do some light stretches, put some music on and have something light to eat. You've done all the prep, you've come this far, just concentrate on the performance and the link ups and little one twos you've done with other 12th men so far this season.

The result will take care of itself. You don't know how many more of these games you have, so enjoy it out there.

*pats head and walks out*

I'm now wearing Rachmaninoff and I just ate a 60 watt bulb, but I don't feel any better.

Advice?

I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 15:53 - Apr 30 with 515 viewsGlory_Hunter

You can open as many beers as you like but you might also want a bag of speed to stop you falling asleep and missing the game.
I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 16:03 - Apr 30 with 447 viewsEuropablue

I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 15:53 - Apr 30 by Glory_Hunter

You can open as many beers as you like but you might also want a bag of speed to stop you falling asleep and missing the game.

Or have a few beers and wake up after the match knowing that we got the job done and have our destiny in our own hands on Saturday.
I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 16:04 - Apr 30 with 447 viewsKingsCrossBlue

I've got to that stage too.

Have cracked open a beer and watching the snooker to try and calm down a bit. Most of my work is in the Baltics where it is a bank holiday tomorrow, so I already have an easy day in the morning.

I don't want to overdo the beers (and have to get a cheap bag of speed in), but equally might take the dog to pub for a few hours to count down the hours.

God, this is awful isn't it?

Realise I sound like an Alan Bennet / John Cooper Clarke monologue
I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 16:12 - Apr 30 with 406 viewsGlory_Hunter

I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 16:03 - Apr 30 by Europablue

Or have a few beers and wake up after the match knowing that we got the job done and have our destiny in our own hands on Saturday.

I slept so badly Friday night I was nodding off come 6pm Saturday evening and had to have an hour's sleep so I could manage the game for 8pm.

If Sunak is upset there's too many people off work with anxiety at the moment he clearly hasn't factored in another possible 30 odd thousand for the rest of this week.
I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 17:13 - Apr 30 with 301 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm getting a bit thingmy. on 16:04 - Apr 30 by KingsCrossBlue

I've got to that stage too.

Have cracked open a beer and watching the snooker to try and calm down a bit. Most of my work is in the Baltics where it is a bank holiday tomorrow, so I already have an easy day in the morning.

I don't want to overdo the beers (and have to get a cheap bag of speed in), but equally might take the dog to pub for a few hours to count down the hours.

God, this is awful isn't it?

Realise I sound like an Alan Bennet / John Cooper Clarke monologue

That's amazing - a dog that can count. Does he/she only do it in the pub? If so, that's no bad thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024