Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Edmundson start next match. 12:03 - May 1 with 573 viewsNutkins_Return

I think most likely Woolf will but Edmundson was class. Don't know enough about Huddersfield strikers but I guess will depend on that a bit.

Would be harsh on Woolf and he'll be fresh so expect him to start. Really liked the balance and the partnership last night.

(Absolutely zero criticism of Woolf in this as rate him so highly and magnificent season overall. Edmundson has some different qualities and just looked great last night. A yard quicker for me as well he looks but that can be deceptive).

If be keeping George for next season for sure as well. Probably one new CB in with prem pedigree and experience. Baggott hopefully a champ loan.
Does Edmundson start next match. on 12:21 - May 1 with 495 viewssouthnorfolkblue

From recollection they were quite direct at their place so it's probably a game that suits Fridge more than Wolfy

Poll: Our final position

Does Edmundson start next match. on 12:43 - May 1 with 409 viewsfranz_tyson

So what was the thinking behind Fridge coming in for Woolf? More physicality ? Tad more faster?
I think Fridge deserves to keep his place, but won't be too upset if Woolf comes back. I truly don't think we lose that much in playing from back with Woolf missing. He's very comfortable on the ball, but you don't see that many 60 yard defence splitting passes from him. I think this Rolls Royce tag he's got is a bit silly as I don't think he's got that extra gear or strength a Van Dijk or Ferdinand Rolls Royce type defender has. But he's still a good defender with good feet. If Woolf could add just a bit more steel and strength to his game he could be a great defender. Pretty sure Burgess is our number 1 CB in Kieran's eyes.
Does Edmundson start next match. on 13:00 - May 1 with 337 viewsNutkins_Return

Does Edmundson start next match. on 12:43 - May 1 by franz_tyson

So what was the thinking behind Fridge coming in for Woolf? More physicality ? Tad more faster?
I think Fridge deserves to keep his place, but won't be too upset if Woolf comes back. I truly don't think we lose that much in playing from back with Woolf missing. He's very comfortable on the ball, but you don't see that many 60 yard defence splitting passes from him. I think this Rolls Royce tag he's got is a bit silly as I don't think he's got that extra gear or strength a Van Dijk or Ferdinand Rolls Royce type defender has. But he's still a good defender with good feet. If Woolf could add just a bit more steel and strength to his game he could be a great defender. Pretty sure Burgess is our number 1 CB in Kieran's eyes.

I had originally assumed Woolf had a knock but McKenna suggested it was tactical and dealing with Simms and Wright. So you'd suspect they felt he was better for the physicality and speed.

Never upset to see Woolf play. Both have great qualities. Woolf has some prem qualities. The question mark will be probably pace and strength at that level. If he can go that extra gear and be motivated to improve he can make it. Both good CBs and both still young for CBs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024