Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Song for all those departing Portman Road in the summer 14:45 - May 4 with 730 viewsWeWereZombies

In fact for everyone who has taken part this season

And last season

And the one before

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Song for all those departing Portman Road in the summer on 08:15 - May 5 with 626 viewsDJR

Song for all those departing Portman Road in the summer on 08:46 - May 5 with 584 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I read the title and first line on the Forum page, and clicked it thinking "I'm going to add "Days" to this thread. Had it playing in my head before the page opened.

I can only give one upvote, sadly!
Song for all those departing Portman Road in the summer on 09:19 - May 5 with 546 viewsDJR

I'd be really sorry to see Kayden go, but this is would be a great tribute.

Song for all those departing Portman Road in the summer on 17:44 - May 5 with 444 viewsDJR

Song for all those departing Portman Road in the summer on 09:38 - May 6 with 353 viewsEuropablue

The one or get Ed Shearan to write something:

Song for all those departing Portman Road in the summer on 11:55 - May 6 with 255 viewsKropotkin123

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Song for all those departing Portman Road in the summer on 11:58 - May 6 with 250 viewsKeno

has to be

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024