Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Leitrim... 17:55 - May 4 with 3891 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How was/is it at Kieran's folks' place?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Hey Leitrim... on 09:27 - May 9 with 371 viewsbluejacko

Hey Leitrim... on 21:02 - May 8 by WeWereZombies

Not a day trip, there for ten days - it was a good deal.

Just out of curiosity how did you get 10 days? On the website it’s just a day trip for that price🤔
Hey Leitrim... on 09:47 - May 9 with 326 viewsleitrimblue

Hey Leitrim... on 18:21 - May 8 by WeWereZombies

I took up the Stena £10 each way from Cairnryan to Belfast offer, do you think the McKennas will still be doing the free pints for someone in Ipswich gear at the end of next month ?

Yer never know Zombers, worth giving it a try. Problem is half the locals wear Town shirts so they not gonna know the efforts you made to get there. Perhaps once at the bar announce yer on a pilgrimage from a far off Scottish island searching for the mythical land of Mckennas.

You travelleling South of the border at all?
Hey Leitrim... on 09:48 - May 9 with 323 viewsWeWereZombies

Hey Leitrim... on 09:27 - May 9 by bluejacko

Just out of curiosity how did you get 10 days? On the website it’s just a day trip for that price🤔

I got an email about a limited time offer (because a few years ago I used Stena once or twice and somehow became part of some membership scheme) that finished on 19th April, so I booked a trip out and one back about an hour and a half before the offer closed (after checking that I could get each one for a tenner.) I figured that even if I couldn't use them twenty quid was worth a punt.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Hey Leitrim... on 09:56 - May 9 with 311 viewsWeWereZombies

Hey Leitrim... on 09:47 - May 9 by leitrimblue

Yer never know Zombers, worth giving it a try. Problem is half the locals wear Town shirts so they not gonna know the efforts you made to get there. Perhaps once at the bar announce yer on a pilgrimage from a far off Scottish island searching for the mythical land of Mckennas.

You travelleling South of the border at all?

Almost certainly, but when I look at the cost of B&Bs or chain hotels I get the shivers, pricey as Skye they are. Even in Limerick...

So it could be a few dorm beds in the South before I get back to affordability of Belfast, plus I got confused or the website suddenly booked out for my initial dates and I won't make Bloomsday this year - which has probably saved me a packet.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Hey Leitrim... on 09:59 - May 9 with 301 viewsleitrimblue

Hey Leitrim... on 09:56 - May 9 by WeWereZombies

Almost certainly, but when I look at the cost of B&Bs or chain hotels I get the shivers, pricey as Skye they are. Even in Limerick...

So it could be a few dorm beds in the South before I get back to affordability of Belfast, plus I got confused or the website suddenly booked out for my initial dates and I won't make Bloomsday this year - which has probably saved me a packet.

Cool, if you in the Sligo/Leitrim area let us know..
Hey Leitrim... on 11:17 - May 9 with 247 viewsbluejacko

Hey Leitrim... on 09:48 - May 9 by WeWereZombies

I got an email about a limited time offer (because a few years ago I used Stena once or twice and somehow became part of some membership scheme) that finished on 19th April, so I booked a trip out and one back about an hour and a half before the offer closed (after checking that I could get each one for a tenner.) I figured that even if I couldn't use them twenty quid was worth a punt.

Spot on 👌
Mind you you could take tent for your accommodation I hear they are all the rage down South at the moment!
[Post edited 9 May 11:22]
Hey Leitrim... on 12:34 - May 9 with 187 viewsEireannach_gorm

Hey Leitrim... on 11:17 - May 9 by bluejacko

Spot on 👌
Mind you you could take tent for your accommodation I hear they are all the rage down South at the moment!
[Post edited 9 May 11:22]

Yep, just camp by the canal and you will be transported to much better accommodation.
Downside is you are sharing with about 150 others and your car must have fire cover.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024