Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al Hamadi 08:27 - May 5 with 1871 viewstonybied

This guy is going to be a real fans favourite isn't he? The video doing the rounds of him leading anti Norwich chants on the shoulders of fans in the pitch invasion is classic! I really hope it works for him here, he looks the part, he sounds the part and he seems to be a proper character.
[Post edited 5 May 8:30]
Al Hamadi on 08:30 - May 5 with 1805 viewsgtsb1966

He'll be out on loan somewhere next season is my guess though to develop him further.
Al Hamadi on 08:32 - May 5 with 1743 viewsWeWereZombies

Al Hamadi on 08:30 - May 5 by gtsb1966

He'll be out on loan somewhere next season is my guess though to develop him further.

But still playing in the Championship ? At some cash strapped mid table side maybe. Nodge ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Al Hamadi on 08:35 - May 5 with 1693 viewstonybied

Al Hamadi on 08:32 - May 5 by WeWereZombies

But still playing in the Championship ? At some cash strapped mid table side maybe. Nodge ?

Wash your mouth out, NOW!
Al Hamadi on 08:41 - May 5 with 1608 viewsWeWereZombies

Al Hamadi on 08:35 - May 5 by tonybied

Wash your mouth out, NOW!

C'mon, we need a feeder club now that we are Premier League.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Al Hamadi on 08:48 - May 5 with 1556 viewsPrideOfTheEast

There is a scenario as to whether people like him ever play for us again though right? Presumably championship loan next year and if we stay up in the premier league we’ll have loftier ambitions. Obviously let’s hope he goes and scores 20 goals in the championship and he gets a shot at it but realistically…
Al Hamadi on 08:48 - May 5 with 1546 viewsBasuco

Al Hamadi on 08:41 - May 5 by WeWereZombies

C'mon, we need a feeder club now that we are Premier League.

Also, they will need quality loan signings from premier League clubs after parachute payments finish.
Al Hamadi on 08:53 - May 5 with 1461 viewsSimonds92

Al Hamadi on 08:48 - May 5 by PrideOfTheEast

There is a scenario as to whether people like him ever play for us again though right? Presumably championship loan next year and if we stay up in the premier league we’ll have loftier ambitions. Obviously let’s hope he goes and scores 20 goals in the championship and he gets a shot at it but realistically…

His progression over 18 months is phenomenal, he's got a real chance of developing in to a top championship striker, maybe more than that.
Al Hamadi on 09:23 - May 5 with 1225 viewsGlasgowBlue

Al Hamadi on 08:30 - May 5 by gtsb1966

I dint think he will be. We made a mistake for two seasons running being light on strikers. I think we’ll buy another striker and go with Hirst, Al-Hamadi and the new signing as our three strikers.

Like Humphreys , he may be limited in his game time but he’ll be an important part of the squad.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Al Hamadi on 09:26 - May 5 with 1202 viewsBlue_Heath

Any links for the vids? would love to see that!
Al Hamadi on 09:37 - May 5 with 1122 viewsHerbivore

Al Hamadi on 09:23 - May 5 by GlasgowBlue

I dint think he will be. We made a mistake for two seasons running being light on strikers. I think we’ll buy another striker and go with Hirst, Al-Hamadi and the new signing as our three strikers.

Like Humphreys , he may be limited in his game time but he’ll be an important part of the squad.

This is my thinking precisely. I expect him to be our third striker and whilst he's not going to play loads, he'll get minutes in the Prem and will be training with top players and coaches every week. We signed him as a long term prospect knowing we might be going up, we wouldn't have done that if we felt the Championship was his absolute ceiling.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Al Hamadi on 09:56 - May 5 with 1015 viewsNthQldITFC

Al Hamadi on 08:53 - May 5 by Simonds92

His progression over 18 months is phenomenal, he's got a real chance of developing in to a top championship striker, maybe more than that.

He's looked a little bit out of control/trying to be too quick at times, but you can see he's got it in him to be a top notch, powerful, aggressive, quick-footed centre forward who will terrify centre backs, a bit like a certain Norwegian.

He just needs a few rough edges knocked off and some quality coaching. He clearly has a first rate mentality and emotional toughness. I wouldn't send him out on loan, I think the best place for him is here, and even if he only gets limited minutes I don't think that will upset his progress.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Al Hamadi on 10:34 - May 5 with 880 viewsGuthrum

Al Hamadi on 09:56 - May 5 by NthQldITFC

He's looked a little bit out of control/trying to be too quick at times, but you can see he's got it in him to be a top notch, powerful, aggressive, quick-footed centre forward who will terrify centre backs, a bit like a certain Norwegian.

He just needs a few rough edges knocked off and some quality coaching. He clearly has a first rate mentality and emotional toughness. I wouldn't send him out on loan, I think the best place for him is here, and even if he only gets limited minutes I don't think that will upset his progress.

After all, look at Hutchinson's progress over the last nine months.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Al Hamadi on 10:35 - May 5 with 863 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Al Hamadi on 08:48 - May 5 by PrideOfTheEast

We signed him as part of the long term plan, with a long term contract. The club bought him as a potential premier league player, not a that'll do.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Al Hamadi on 11:16 - May 5 with 669 viewsKentish_Tractor

Al Hamadi on 10:35 - May 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

We signed him as part of the long term plan, with a long term contract. The club bought him as a potential premier league player, not a that'll do.

Also when he came here he said he dreamed of being the first Iraqi to play in the Premier League.

Let's not deny him that dream.

Although to be honest I'd prefer to give him a few minutes in the first game or 2 to fulfill that dream in August, and then loan him back to a Championship club (preferrably a footballing side) so he can get regular minutes for a whole season rather than sporadic 10 minute cameos.
[Post edited 5 May 11:17]

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Al Hamadi on 11:24 - May 5 with 615 viewstextbackup

Al Hamadi on 09:23 - May 5 by GlasgowBlue

We need 2 strikers, ideally. 1 of real quality… Christ knows what that’ll cost though!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024