Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Personally, I’m a bit gutted 18:42 - May 5 with 487 viewsghostofescobar

Cos we can’t get three promotions in a row. Seriously, I’m a 55 year old man, I cried at about 88 minutes yesterday, realising it was going to happen. We’ve been through so much sh1t over the past 20 years, and I’ve had so many messages from friends, family, long lost friends, saying how chuffed they are. People seem genuinely happy that we have gone up. I’ve had messages from Newcastle fans, Chelsea fans, arsenal fans, Tottenham fans, and all of them have been complimentary and wishing us well. I’ve been going to Portman Road since 1975, and I will remember yesterday until I pop off. What a club, what a team of incredible human beings we have had play for us (Kieran, you are up there with Alf, Bobby and George) and all you lot, the fans, you happy, wonderful, friendly, loud, happy, generous, totally unforgettable bunch. I feel so proud of you. Ok, gonna stop, getting dusty again as I type………..

GhostOfEscobar

Personally, I’m a bit gutted on 18:52 - May 5 with 416 viewsMK1

You young pups are so soft. Grow up man, it's just a game.
Personally, I’m a bit gutted on 19:13 - May 5 with 346 viewsKropotkin123

2nd three years in a row is still on...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Personally, I’m a bit gutted on 19:35 - May 5 with 300 viewsStewart27

Promotion to the Champions league is still a promotion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024