Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashton Speech 12:23 - May 7 with 794 viewspennblue

Anyone got a copy of it? TownTv not working for me for last nights speech, just spinning....

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Ashton Speech on 12:45 - May 7 with 667 viewsEuropablue

It was annoying that it was only a livestream, I wanted to rewind it to the speech. It would be good if they posted it on Town TV. I'd really appreciate a sit down with Matt Holland interviewing KM and MA like they did earlier. I'm also keen to see the Town in 5 and however long it will be.
It's a bit weird because it feels like the content should be forthcoming, but it also feels like the fans (myself included) should be a bit more patient and let them have their celebrations.
Ashton Speech on 13:04 - May 7 with 524 viewsIllinoisblue

Ashton Speech on 12:45 - May 7 by Europablue

It was annoying that it was only a livestream, I wanted to rewind it to the speech. It would be good if they posted it on Town TV. I'd really appreciate a sit down with Matt Holland interviewing KM and MA like they did earlier. I'm also keen to see the Town in 5 and however long it will be.
It's a bit weird because it feels like the content should be forthcoming, but it also feels like the fans (myself included) should be a bit more patient and let them have their celebrations.

Was thinking the same but guess they have three days worth of footage to edit into a nice coherent story. Got to be a Town in 60 special, surely. Hopefully out soon.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024