Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Forum Player of the Year 09:38 - May 8 with 2972 viewsPhilTWTD

TWTD Forum Player of the Year

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 09:39 - May 8 with 2891 viewsTractorCam

Portman Road is his kingdom.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 09:40 - May 8 with 2891 viewsPhilTWTD

Running this for next week's Life's a Pitch TV end-of-season bash. Only 10 fields so obviously had to leave a few people out who played a big role but think I've included everyone who ought to be in the running.
TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 10:15 - May 8 with 2789 viewsSitfcB

What an accolade, please get a trophy made

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 12:08 - May 8 with 2698 viewsTractorFrog

I voted for Nathan Broadhead. I also want to give a mention to his extraordinary header against Millwall in the 4-0 win when he jumped to direct Hutchinson’s shot into the goal. It was such a perfect angle I initially thought it was just luck but on the replay it is clear it goes exactly where Broadhead intended. One of the finest goals I have ever seen and should have been goal of the season if not for being up against the Wes Burns one which was even better.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 12:16 - May 8 with 2683 viewsRobTheMonk

Super Samy Morsy.

If he was even 5 years younger, he'd be worth a fortune.
TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 16:10 - May 8 with 2418 viewsEdwardStone

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 12:16 - May 8 by RobTheMonk

Super Samy Morsy.

If he was even 5 years younger, he'd be worth a fortune.

Exactly this...

I just admire his attacking intent. He crouches low over the ball and pushes forward at every opportunity

He brooks no nonsense; a true leader
TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 16:43 - May 8 with 2376 viewsGlory_Hunter

There's a fair shout for each of those; they have all been magnificent.

Love Hutchinson, he's been amazing and tbh without him, dunno if we'd have got over the line. With his versatility he's been invaluable.

However, each time Davis has looked like he's been crocked my heart has sunk cos there has been no obvious replacement. Going about his business the way he does it really stands out when he's missing. So him, that one. Davis.
TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 07:13 - May 9 with 2013 viewsGreenEye

It's been such a team performance this season that it feels impossible to select any one if them. Every player has been awesome.
There have been amazing stand out moments, all listed. It's been up there as one of the best seasons I've ever seen.
Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 08:32 - May 9 with 1953 viewsHerbivore

Davis for me. 18 assists from left back and such an integral part of how we play. Morsy has also been superb.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 08:50 - May 9 with 1952 viewsDeano69

There’s a totally valid argument for each of these in the list

Changed my mind 4 times already

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 11:38 - May 9 with 1821 viewsRyorry

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 16:43 - May 8 by Glory_Hunter

There's a fair shout for each of those; they have all been magnificent.

Love Hutchinson, he's been amazing and tbh without him, dunno if we'd have got over the line. With his versatility he's been invaluable.

However, each time Davis has looked like he's been crocked my heart has sunk cos there has been no obvious replacement. Going about his business the way he does it really stands out when he's missing. So him, that one. Davis.

Exactly the same for me - he's literally irreplaceable.

Was torn between him & Sam though, who's been the Magic-like central connection and heart holding the team together & passionately driving them on.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 11:57 - May 9 with 1782 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 08:50 - May 9 by Deano69

There’s a totally valid argument for each of these in the list

Changed my mind 4 times already

I switched from Burns to Luongo simply because it seemed unfair that Massimo hadn't got a vote yet. And I know Phil acknowledged the regretable limitations that the poll software put upon him but also seems wrong to leave out Harry Clarke...and Sarmiento come to that...and Keiffer,,,and Taylor...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 18:33 - May 9 with 1539 viewsSwansea_Blue

Super Sammy Morsy. Over the course of the season and for everything he brings, it’s the inevitable choice.

Davies’s hugely important too (as they all are of course).

If Hutch had spent the first 3/4 of the season like he finished the last 1/4 he would have probably romped it. He’s been so good lately - literally unplayable.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TWTD Forum Player of the Year on 10:27 - May 11 with 843 viewsHighgateBlue

So many players have played well. But for me, it's between the official player of the year (Morsy) and the players' player of the year (Davis).

Davis I think is our "best" player, but Morsy is the one who is irreplaceable and the one who makes me the most nervous when he's missing.

I've gone for Davis (surprised he only gets 19.5% of the vote as things stand), but Morsy is a more than fitting winner.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024