Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League 12:49 - May 8 with 752 viewsMiaow

That had me wondering which short-term ITFC loanees have had the biggest (positive) impact?

Giovani dos Santos must be up there.

Also, I think Mike Pollitt played just the one game and that was a 3–1 win over Norwich.

And Asmir Begović was very good in his brief spell.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League on 12:52 - May 8 with 725 viewsSteve_M

Mark Stein, if you count a time when he wasn't on loan....

If the criteria is less than a full season, then there's a very good argument for any of the following: Reuser, Hirst, Moore, Sarmiento all of whom contributed to a promotion.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 13:05 - May 8 with 682 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Jim Magilton, Jimmy Bullard.

Alan Mahon. DJ Campbell.
[Post edited 8 May 13:08]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League on 15:46 - May 8 with 576 viewsTractorCam

Matthew Bates in the same game as Pollit, dislocating Chadwick's shoulder in the process.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League on 15:48 - May 8 with 575 viewsArthur_Hayes

And Matthew Bates simply for that tackle on Chadwick in the 3-1 win against Nodge.
OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League on 15:55 - May 8 with 562 viewsGeoffSentence

Scouse bloke, fox in the box, cant remember his name. Scored a hatful for us in loan spell of about 10 games, then went off on a permy to Sheffield Wednsday got injured and hardly scoe another goal.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 15:57 - May 8 with 558 viewsBluespeed225

REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 13:05 - May 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

Jim Magilton, Jimmy Bullard.

Alan Mahon. DJ Campbell.
[Post edited 8 May 13:08]

Ahh, DJ! Mick got that spot on at that time, he was just what we needed.
OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League on 16:03 - May 8 with 548 viewsZx1988

OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League on 15:55 - May 8 by GeoffSentence

Scouse bloke, fox in the box, cant remember his name. Scored a hatful for us in loan spell of about 10 games, then went off on a permy to Sheffield Wednsday got injured and hardly scoe another goal.

Franny Jeffers? Four in nine in 2007.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League on 16:55 - May 8 with 513 viewsGeoffSentence

OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League on 16:03 - May 8 by Zx1988

Franny Jeffers? Four in nine in 2007.

thats the one

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 17:48 - May 8 with 470 viewsfarkenhell

REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 15:57 - May 8 by Bluespeed225

Ahh, DJ! Mick got that spot on at that time, he was just what we needed.

I think DJ Campbell was signed by Jewell?
REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 18:46 - May 8 with 424 viewsWeWereZombies

REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 17:48 - May 8 by farkenhell

I think DJ Campbell was signed by Jewell?

Yep, just nineteen days before Jewell went. But MickMa did get the best out of him although Campbell also played under Chris Hutchings.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 19:28 - May 8 with 382 viewsfarkenhell

REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 18:46 - May 8 by WeWereZombies

Yep, just nineteen days before Jewell went. But MickMa did get the best out of him although Campbell also played under Chris Hutchings.

I'm normally pretty hopeless at remembering that sort of detail, but in this case, I do recall he scored a late equaliser or winner and Mullet posted on here "last night a DJ saved my job." Funny the things you do remember!
REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 20:16 - May 8 with 348 viewsWeWereZombies

REEEEUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEERRR!! (n/t) on 19:28 - May 8 by farkenhell

I'm normally pretty hopeless at remembering that sort of detail, but in this case, I do recall he scored a late equaliser or winner and Mullet posted on here "last night a DJ saved my job." Funny the things you do remember!

I'm still trying to remember Jimmy Glass playing for us, sorry to be a pane but which window was he signed in ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League on 22:20 - May 8 with 323 viewsCoastalblue

OTD 25 years ago, Jimmy Glass scored to keep Carlisle Utd in the Football League on 16:55 - May 8 by GeoffSentence

thats the one

Part of Cook's Scouse mafia wasn't he?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024