Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Promotion Merchandise 10:23 - May 9 with 733 viewsitfc48

Why didn’t they just use the same graphics as they used for social media - whatever effect they’ve stuck on the merchandise looks a bit naff.
Promotion Merchandise on 10:30 - May 9 with 675 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Personally, as someone from a graphic design background, I think all our graphics are naff.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Promotion Merchandise on 10:35 - May 9 with 632 viewsWeirdFishes

Promotion Merchandise on 10:30 - May 9 by ThatMuhrenCross

Personally, as someone from a graphic design background, I think all our graphics are naff.

Agreed, been a frustration of mine for years.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Promotion Merchandise on 10:42 - May 9 with 600 viewsrkc123

Yeah it all looks rushed, maybe it was, I know the playing staff were taking it just one game at a time and not thinking about promotion before it was secured, you would like to think the merchandising department may have been able to consider the prospect of it without it effecting their performance though.
Promotion Merchandise on 11:07 - May 9 with 514 viewsitfc48

I imagine like most clubs we’re probably using juniors for the design work. These kind of roles at football clubs never seem that well paid despite the riches in the game. I liked the work Marcus Parrott did for the club.
Promotion Merchandise on 11:57 - May 9 with 395 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Promotion Merchandise on 11:07 - May 9 by itfc48

I imagine like most clubs we’re probably using juniors for the design work. These kind of roles at football clubs never seem that well paid despite the riches in the game. I liked the work Marcus Parrott did for the club.

It certainly wouldn't kill them to use £50k of the £250,000,000 Premier League money we're getting to hire a proper designer.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Promotion Merchandise on 11:59 - May 9 with 380 viewsKeno

Promotion Merchandise on 11:57 - May 9 by ThatMuhrenCross

It certainly wouldn't kill them to use £50k of the £250,000,000 Premier League money we're getting to hire a proper designer.

Hoppy where are you??!!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024