Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? 10:47 - May 9 with 3672 viewsdavblue

Will you be busier than a Championship, League 1 regular season? Less games but more exposure?

With the income boost into the area that promotion brings are you hoping to benefit from that? (Appreciate if that's none of my business).

More traffic to the site?

Just interested, the uptick that Ipswich and the surrounding area are expected to have and if that translates to Online Websites.

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:52 - May 9 with 972 viewsKeno

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:47 - May 9 by hoppy

Thanks for everything, Phil. It's been emotional.

maybe some of us might be considered for a coaching role, bringing on new posters

after all with all the help we have given him look at how Sitters has turned out

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 12:03 - May 9 with 933 viewsdavblue

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:46 - May 9 by hoppy

Surely it would be "Audi Drive Towards Hobnobs"?

you're a better man than me!
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 12:13 - May 9 with 902 viewsleitrimblue

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:52 - May 9 by Keno

maybe some of us might be considered for a coaching role, bringing on new posters

after all with all the help we have given him look at how Sitters has turned out

I've been offered a part time role developing our 'elite' posters. See if I can't bring um up to at least the level of the City Elite.
Not gonna be an easy task
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 12:16 - May 9 with 886 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:18 - May 9 by Churchman

I take it you have a selection of bucket hats on order for the inevitable interviews.

The bucket hat does seem to have become a trademark out of nowhere. I feel I need to move my hat game on. Maybe a stovepipe for next season.
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 12:25 - May 9 with 841 viewshomer_123

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:24 - May 9 by Herbivore

Actual McVitie's brand Hob Nobs rather than Aldi's Hub Nub Oat Crunch Biscuits.

Snob nob

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 12:32 - May 9 with 811 viewsblue62

Maybe a TWTD website that works nicely on a mobile device?
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 12:36 - May 9 with 802 viewsfooters

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 12:13 - May 9 by leitrimblue

I've been offered a part time role developing our 'elite' posters. See if I can't bring um up to at least the level of the City Elite.
Not gonna be an easy task

I've heard bad things about you big city types...

How is Wexford these days?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 13:27 - May 9 with 699 viewsEwan_Oozami

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:52 - May 9 by Keno

Could have a Lucan/RKD vibe with Sitters and Robbers at some point?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 13:33 - May 9 with 687 viewsKBsSocks

I guess my spot will be up for replacement.
It has been great, and thanks for all the fish.
Mature cheddar on Hobnobs, sorry.

Poll: Are Phil and Gav doing a great job re-TWTD ?
Blog: Comparison Time Again

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 13:36 - May 9 with 680 viewsHelp

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:05 - May 9 by PhilTWTD

Don't know really, been a while since we were last in the Premier League and the landscape has changed very significantly since then.

Traffic will probably increase from more opposition fans visiting us ahead of games. Probably not too much of a change from a Town perspective as I think we're probably at 'peak Town' at the moment in terms of the club's support and mood, unless we get in the Champions League. Obviously if we beat Arsenal, Man City or someone like that we'll have a very busy few days around that!

Club will obviously have more and bigger media interested so press conferences will have more than the three or four of us who have been there most weeks.

You mean like the shhh Roy Keane days, when the media room was rammed hanging on his every word.
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 14:31 - May 9 with 598 viewsKeno

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 13:36 - May 9 by Help

You mean like the shhh Roy Keane days, when the media room was rammed hanging on his every word.

"You mean like the shhh Roy Keane days, when the media room was rammed hanging on his every word"

apart from that "one journo" (coughs **Phil** cough) who left his phone one

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 14:43 - May 9 with 579 viewsJ2BLUE

New contracts for the Elite announced soon.

Bankter attracting interest from Falkirk and Morecambe.

Herbivore going to Forest Green.

Noggin begging to join Hibernian, set to be released any day now.

Portsmouth bidding £38.50 for Hoppy

£25m bid from Newcastle for Guthrum rejected

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 14:54 - May 9 with 544 viewsKeno

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 14:43 - May 9 by J2BLUE

New contracts for the Elite announced soon.

Bankter attracting interest from Falkirk and Morecambe.

Herbivore going to Forest Green.

Noggin begging to join Hibernian, set to be released any day now.

Portsmouth bidding £38.50 for Hoppy

£25m bid from Newcastle for Guthrum rejected

Is that all we have to pay Pompey?

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 14:58 - May 9 with 534 viewsleitrimblue

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 12:36 - May 9 by footers

I've heard bad things about you big city types...

How is Wexford these days?

https://images.app.goo.gl/m1i9R6X7mRqpC1aT7

When I've finished with our lads then gonna be nearly as cool as the original elite
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 15:10 - May 9 with 491 viewsblueasfook

I hope Gav gets put on a premier league contract. Maybe 20 pounds a week

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 15:11 - May 9 with 488 viewsHerbivore

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 15:10 - May 9 by blueasfook

I hope Gav gets put on a premier league contract. Maybe 20 pounds a week

20 pounds of Hob Nobs?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 16:45 - May 9 with 387 viewsSitfcB

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 13:27 - May 9 by Ewan_Oozami

Could have a Lucan/RKD vibe with Sitters and Robbers at some point?

Oh blimey, I’ve never imagined the thought of Robson being a poster on here in years to come

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 16:54 - May 9 with 355 viewshoppy

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 16:45 - May 9 by SitfcB

Oh blimey, I’ve never imagined the thought of Robson being a poster on here in years to come

It's his natural rite of passage.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024