Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? 10:47 - May 9 with 3674 viewsdavblue

Will you be busier than a Championship, League 1 regular season? Less games but more exposure?

With the income boost into the area that promotion brings are you hoping to benefit from that? (Appreciate if that's none of my business).

More traffic to the site?

Just interested, the uptick that Ipswich and the surrounding area are expected to have and if that translates to Online Websites.

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:48 - May 9 with 2669 viewsGeoffSentence

Will be spending more time getting interviewed by Sky. Will probably need a top tier hair stylist for all the media attention.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:50 - May 9 with 2645 viewsKeno

There will be several change

Some new posters will be brought in to replace those who may not be able to make the step up
There could be a board upgrade
VAR will be introduced to look at dubious posts
Moe space will be given to supporters of other teams
Naked Thursdays will restart

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:52 - May 9 with 2619 viewsRetiredBlue

A more exotic cheeseboard I would hope.

Danny Hegan is still one of my favourite Ipswich players.

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:52 - May 9 with 2615 viewsdavblue

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:48 - May 9 by GeoffSentence

Will be spending more time getting interviewed by Sky. Will probably need a top tier hair stylist for all the media attention.

Rumour has it he is getting a promotion hair Transplant and Teeth for his TV appearances going forward. Booked in for the end of May.
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:53 - May 9 with 2582 viewsHelp

Spell checker to be introduced. Like VAR but more reliable. All dubious posts will be referred to Gav. More staff needed for dubious posts panel.
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:54 - May 9 with 2559 viewsSitfcB

Fishers coming back?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:55 - May 9 with 2542 viewsHighgateBlue

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:50 - May 9 by Keno

Some new posters will be brought in to replace those who may not be able to make the step up

It's Thursday today
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:56 - May 9 with 2535 viewsTheSweeny

A mobile friendly site? I think smart phones will take off.
Login to get fewer ads

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:58 - May 9 with 2489 viewsdavblue

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:53 - May 9 by Help

Spell checker to be introduced. Like VAR but more reliable. All dubious posts will be referred to Gav. More staff needed for dubious posts panel.

Finally getting the infrastructure in place to build an Elite mentality at TWTD towers, High performance, high mentality, relentless attitude 'Run towards Hobnobs' inside every TWTD shirt.
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:00 - May 9 with 2445 viewsNthQldITFC

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:58 - May 9 by davblue

Finally getting the infrastructure in place to build an Elite mentality at TWTD towers, High performance, high mentality, relentless attitude 'Run towards Hobnobs' inside every TWTD shirt.

'Run Towards Hobnobs'

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:02 - May 9 with 2432 viewsweepingx2018

As long as they don't change the name of the site again - jinxed it last time!! TATD noooo
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:04 - May 9 with 2386 viewsHelp

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:02 - May 9 by weepingx2018

As long as they don't change the name of the site again - jinxed it last time!! TATD noooo

Maybe have a parallel site TATD. Need a second hamster. Only elite members allowed who pay subs.
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:05 - May 9 with 2406 viewsPhilTWTD

Don't know really, been a while since we were last in the Premier League and the landscape has changed very significantly since then.

Traffic will probably increase from more opposition fans visiting us ahead of games. Probably not too much of a change from a Town perspective as I think we're probably at 'peak Town' at the moment in terms of the club's support and mood, unless we get in the Champions League. Obviously if we beat Arsenal, Man City or someone like that we'll have a very busy few days around that!

Club will obviously have more and bigger media interested so press conferences will have more than the three or four of us who have been there most weeks.
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:07 - May 9 with 2363 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:50 - May 9 by Keno

Obviously we're going to bring in some high profile foreign posters and reluctantly move on some loyal servants.
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:09 - May 9 with 2309 viewsKeno

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:55 - May 9 by HighgateBlue

It's Thursday today

Yes

Just wait till the live video links start

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:09 - May 9 with 2297 viewsSteve_M

Hob-nobs upgraded to the dark chocolate ones.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:10 - May 9 with 2275 viewsLinners

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:07 - May 9 by PhilTWTD

Obviously we're going to bring in some high profile foreign posters and reluctantly move on some loyal servants.

I've heard Phil's been looking at a poster from PSG's board that used to post on Barcelona's board and his wife works at Ipswich hospital...or something like that...
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:12 - May 9 with 2253 viewsMattinLondon

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:07 - May 9 by PhilTWTD

When you say reluctantly….
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:18 - May 9 with 2206 viewsChurchman

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:05 - May 9 by PhilTWTD

Don't know really, been a while since we were last in the Premier League and the landscape has changed very significantly since then.

Traffic will probably increase from more opposition fans visiting us ahead of games. Probably not too much of a change from a Town perspective as I think we're probably at 'peak Town' at the moment in terms of the club's support and mood, unless we get in the Champions League. Obviously if we beat Arsenal, Man City or someone like that we'll have a very busy few days around that!

Club will obviously have more and bigger media interested so press conferences will have more than the three or four of us who have been there most weeks.

I take it you have a selection of bucket hats on order for the inevitable interviews.
Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:19 - May 9 with 2173 viewsKeno

Mboppy?

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:22 - May 9 with 2134 viewsBiGDonnie

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:52 - May 9 by RetiredBlue

A more exotic cheeseboard I would hope.

Some Casu martzu?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:24 - May 9 with 2109 viewsHerbivore

Actual McVitie's brand Hob Nobs rather than Aldi's Hub Nub Oat Crunch Biscuits.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:31 - May 9 with 2048 viewspositivity

that's a shame, but time catches up with us all, what's the link for the col u forum?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:46 - May 9 with 1918 viewshoppy

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 10:58 - May 9 by davblue

Surely it would be "Audi Drive Towards Hobnobs"?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Phil - What affect will Ipswich being promoted have on TWTD? on 11:47 - May 9 with 1900 viewshoppy

Thanks for everything, Phil. It's been emotional.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024