Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players you love despite not being regulars? 13:36 - May 9 with 3909 viewsSwailsey

I still have that childlike love for players who didn’t always play the most games. Whether it’s the underdog factor, loving people who put effort in, seem great guys or are just so reliable, it’s been a real thread throughout my football life.

A few over the years for me - anyone else?

Janoi
Kayden
Colin Healy
Kevin Bru
Keith Branagan
Damian Delaney
Chris Keeble (still can’t explain that one)
Simon Walton
[Post edited 9 May 21:27]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 13:37 - May 9 with 2614 viewsLeistonBlue

Aluko was a big one for me
Players you love despite not being regulars? on 13:42 - May 9 with 2573 viewsIllinoisblue

Fridge. Comes in every now and then. Does great. Sits for another 8 games. Comes in, does great again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 13:43 - May 9 with 2566 viewsCrock

Robin Turner
Tommy Parkin

Poll: Favourite number?

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 13:59 - May 9 with 2477 viewsMookamoo

Naylor
Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:01 - May 9 with 2468 viewsGeoffSentence

Greg Leigh

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:02 - May 9 with 2463 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Everyone in this squad who barely played.

If we ever come up against Lewis Travis again, he gets a standing ovation from me. Idc he only played 3 games.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:04 - May 9 with 2435 viewsJ2BLUE

Donacien
Greg Leigh
Aluko
ALB
Jaime Peters
Frank Nouble
Freddie Sears

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:10 - May 9 with 2400 viewsDeano69

Great Post

Aluko
Dom Ball
Kevin Bru
Edmundson (particularly in recent times)
Emyr Huws
Elkan Baggott
Cam Humphries

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:12 - May 9 with 2383 viewsHighwoodsBlue

I always had a thing for Chris O'Donnell as a kid
Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:13 - May 9 with 2371 viewstractorboy1978

Danny Haynes. For obvious reasons.
Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:14 - May 9 with 2363 viewsSwailsey

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 13:59 - May 9 by Mookamoo

Naylor

How could I forget Bam Bam!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:19 - May 9 with 2312 viewsStenvict

Lewis Travis

Poll: What will be announced first?

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:55 - May 9 with 2211 viewsPendejo

John Linford
Laurie Sivell
Michael Cole
John Kennedy
Chris Casement
Shane Supple

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:58 - May 9 with 2188 viewsBellevue_Blue

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:02 - May 9 by TRUE_BLUE123

If we ever come up against Lewis Travis again, he gets a standing ovation from me. Idc he only played 3 games.

Agree with this, I thought Travis was class whenever he featured. If we had stayed in the division I would have had him back in a heartbeat.
Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:14 - May 9 with 2139 viewsRobTheMonk

Kevin Bru. Cultured.

Tamas Priskin. I fudging loved Priskin and have no idea why. It got to a point where I got his name on my shirt and people would shout 'Priskinnnnn' when we played 5 a side games lol.
Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:28 - May 9 with 2090 viewsSwailsey

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:55 - May 9 by Pendejo

John Linford
Laurie Sivell
Michael Cole
John Kennedy
Chris Casement
Shane Supple

John Kennedy the young right back from the 90s? I had a thing for him too!

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:33 - May 9 with 2067 viewsGavTWTD

Tony Humes. Unbelievably bad injury record.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:44 - May 9 with 2022 viewsBlueBadger

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:14 - May 9 by RobTheMonk

Kevin Bru. Cultured.

Tamas Priskin. I fudging loved Priskin and have no idea why. It got to a point where I got his name on my shirt and people would shout 'Priskinnnnn' when we played 5 a side games lol.

Priskin was the original Joe Piggot. Didn't score, no idea what his actual strengths were and signed on the back of a big of a 'Lisbie' season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:48 - May 9 with 2007 viewsSE1blue

Micky Stockwell

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:50 - May 9 with 1999 viewsTractorCam

BRU absolutely!

And I love every player in the squad for our back to back promotion seasons, regardless if they played every game or once.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:53 - May 9 with 1976 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:48 - May 9 by SE1blue

Micky Stockwell

Over 600 appearances suggests he was a regular!

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:54 - May 9 with 1959 viewsSE1blue

Forgot to mention Sixto Peralta too.

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:56 - May 9 with 1949 viewsSE1blue

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 15:53 - May 9 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Over 600 appearances suggests he was a regular!

Hahaha. fair point but how many of those were from the subs bench and cup games?

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 16:01 - May 9 with 1921 viewsyorkshireblue

Players you love despite not being regulars? on 14:02 - May 9 by TRUE_BLUE123

I saw him out on Saturday and asked him if he'd join us next season.

His mouth said "we'll see' but his eyes very much said "get away from me you drunk man". Or maybe it was the other way round.
Players you love despite not being regulars? on 16:09 - May 9 with 1896 viewshomer_123

Edwards

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024