Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd 20:03 - May 14 with 8130 viewsSitfcB

Big as in a lot of followers.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:08 - May 14 with 5219 viewsGeoffSentence

go on....

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:10 - May 14 with 5214 viewsSitfcB

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:08 - May 14 by GeoffSentence

go on....

COYB

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:11 - May 14 with 5176 viewsle2blue

He’s the best young manager in europe, so basically the world, Ineos wouldn't be doing their job properly if they didn't consider him. given his ManU connections he is also a logical contender.

I'd be amazed if they seriously thought he is ready now for the role. Next summer maybe be different though.
FFS, bet we end up with Southgate. (n/t) on 20:12 - May 14 with 5124 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:12 - May 14 with 5129 viewsGeoffSentence

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:10 - May 14 by SitfcB

The lure of Champions League football will be too strong.

So he won't leave.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:13 - May 14 with 5120 viewsJ2BLUE

I bet his name is on a long list and a watch list for the future.

Doubt he's getting it now though.

If you just fancy a sleepless night, what about Emery to United and McKenna to Villa?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:14 - May 14 with 5092 viewsbazza

McKenna won’t leave to go to united. He would be off his head , it’s poisonous at that club at the moment, and as much as it’s a massive achievement to get back to back promotions, Utd won’t take the risk . Edit .. they may be discussing potentially taking the job on, if he has a successful spell with us in the prem.
[Post edited 14 May 20:15]
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:15 - May 14 with 5048 viewsGuthrum

I'm more concerned about Emery going to ManU and McKenna replacing him at Villa (this was mooted by someone even before he was there last night).

Edit: However, nothing has been said at this end (McKenna or the club) which suggests he's off imminently. Sounds keen to continue the project for now.
[Post edited 14 May 20:17]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:15 - May 14 with 5024 viewsMK1

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:10 - May 14 by SitfcB

To soon for Kieran and I wish Southgate on them. 6 points in the bag for us next season.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:17 - May 14 with 4994 viewsbazza

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:15 - May 14 by Guthrum

I'm more concerned about Emery going to ManU and McKenna replacing him at Villa (this was mooted by someone even before he was there last night).

Edit: However, nothing has been said at this end (McKenna or the club) which suggests he's off imminently. Sounds keen to continue the project for now.
[Post edited 14 May 20:17]

McKenna has integrity, and I think his agreement is to establish us in the premier league. No way he will go to Villa.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:17 - May 14 with 4967 viewsDarkBrandon

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:11 - May 14 by le2blue

He’s the best young manager in europe, so basically the world, Ineos wouldn't be doing their job properly if they didn't consider him. given his ManU connections he is also a logical contender.

I'd be amazed if they seriously thought he is ready now for the role. Next summer maybe be different though.

I think he’s ready now. Honestly.

He’s coached at the highest level. Been at the club. Knows what is required and proven himself an outstanding manager with us.

The only thing he hasn’t had to do is to manage a dressing room full of PL egos. When he arrived at PR he name-dropped coaching Ronaldo or whoever and immediately had that authority. He wouldn’t have that at Old Trafford. But another year with us wouldn’t give him that. He’ll have our dressing room fully behind him whatever happens.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:18 - May 14 with 4948 viewsdavblue

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:11 - May 14 by le2blue

he would be better letting a more experienced man take the job 1st then if he's in a position to the next time it's available then go for it.

I'm not sure with all the changes that are going on and people behind the scenes not being in position until mid summer in some aspects that it's a good time to join for him, next year or the year after the Man united should be in a better position.

Of course if he gets offered the job he isn't turning it down.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:19 - May 14 with 4890 viewsblueislander

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:15 - May 14 by MK1

To soon for Kieran and I wish Southgate on them. 6 points in the bag for us next season.

I don’t get this negativity around Southgate. You are going to look a bit silly if England win the Euros.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:21 - May 14 with 4844 viewsMK1

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:13 - May 14 by J2BLUE

I bet his name is on a long list and a watch list for the future.

Doubt he's getting it now though.

If you just fancy a sleepless night, what about Emery to United and McKenna to Villa?

Emery would make more sense than Southgate. (for Utd, not the rest of us)
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:24 - May 14 with 4758 viewsMK1

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:19 - May 14 by blueislander

I don’t get this negativity around Southgate. You are going to look a bit silly if England win the Euros.

I base my judgement on his club management.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:24 - May 14 with 4771 viewstextbackup

About 1/3 of the way through the season a mate was working at a ‘key’ member of KMs coaching team, the wife let it out that they wouldn’t be about too long, doing the house up to rent out, as something possibly coming up for them in the north west in the summer.

I’ll probably cry a bit, or be sick, if true

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:29 - May 14 with 4669 viewsbazza

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:19 - May 14 by blueislander

With the best crop of players this country has had in decades, and the fact most other countries have some of their worst, if he doesn’t win the euros , it will be a travesty.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:30 - May 14 with 4661 viewsSitfcB

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:24 - May 14 by textbackup

About 1/3 of the way through the season a mate was working at a ‘key’ member of KMs coaching team, the wife let it out that they wouldn’t be about too long, doing the house up to rent out, as something possibly coming up for them in the north west in the summer.

I’ll probably cry a bit, or be sick, if true

I think I’m in ‘it would be nice to see a contract extension announcement’ already

COYB

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:33 - May 14 with 4589 viewsblueislander

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:29 - May 14 by bazza

With the best crop of players this country has had in decades, and the fact most other countries have some of their worst, if he doesn’t win the euros , it will be a travesty.

You are obviously the expert, so I will bow to your superior knowledge.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:35 - May 14 with 4551 viewsBuhrer

Let's fu king do them
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:35 - May 14 with 4531 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Let's hope Man Utd win the FA Cup.

Our best hope of making this story go away.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:38 - May 14 with 4448 viewsMullet

Leverage to keep down the demands of a big name I suspect. Common practice in these sorts of things as United know they are in a position of weakness.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:38 - May 14 with 4427 viewsHighgateBlue

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:29 - May 14 by bazza

I wouldn't go that far.

But when you look at the teams we've beaten in the major tournaments in which Southgate's England have "gone deep", frankly they are teams that we should be beating. When we've come up against decent teams we've been found wanting more often than not. And the draws opened up for us in a way that is far from guaranteed every time.

Given the teams we've been up against, and the players at our disposal, I don't really see Southgate's performance as superior to Sir Bobby's. But I am biased, obvs.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:46 - May 14 with 4299 viewsbazza

A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:33 - May 14 by blueislander

You are obviously the expert, so I will bow to your superior knowledge.

I don’t think you need to be an expert to see what I’m saying is fairly accurate.
A pretty big Twitter account is posting nasty things about McKenna and Man Utd on 20:54 - May 14 with 4126 viewsFtnfwest

Frankly rubbish coach, incredibly lucky and no other club should ever be interested in him…ever
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024