Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) 21:40 - May 16 with 1118 viewstonybied

Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) on 21:41 - May 16 with 1101 viewsgainsboroughblue

He is facking awful. Can't say I've really appreciated before just how dreadful he really is.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) on 21:45 - May 16 with 1001 viewstonybied

Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) on 21:41 - May 16 by gainsboroughblue

He is facking awful. Can't say I've really appreciated before just how dreadful he really is.

He's just a dirty clogger
Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) on 21:47 - May 16 with 971 viewsEssexBloo

He’s still got a year left on his contract as well!
Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) on 21:47 - May 16 with 967 viewspointofblue

Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) on 21:45 - May 16 by tonybied

He's just a dirty clogger

He was a good player at his peak, but he's well passed it now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) on 21:49 - May 16 with 934 viewsstrikalite

Ahhh, that's what they were singing...
Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) on 21:50 - May 16 with 910 viewsSwansea_Blue

Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) on 21:47 - May 16 by pointofblue

He was a good player at his peak, but he's well passed it now.

Yep. Bizarre that Norwich can’t see it. I’m not sure he’s run more than ( M at a time any of the times I’ve seen him this season. Looks like his legs went 20 years ago.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Leeds fans impressed with Ashley Barnes! (n/t) on 21:56 - May 16 with 844 viewsPinewoodblue

Barnes has another year on his contract no doubt at a wage they can't afford

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024