Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly 09:47 - May 17 with 2809 viewstextbackup

Thought he’d done a grand job personally

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 09:48 - May 17 with 2376 viewsDanTheMan

I hear Paul Lambert is looking for a job...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 09:58 - May 17 with 2225 viewsyorkshireblue

They'll try and copy us by appointing a young coach from a big club and hoping he's as good as McKenna.

Cuesta from Arsenal maybe?
Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 09:59 - May 17 with 2218 viewsGlasgowBlue

He’s done well to last the season. Looked like he’d be sacked in November last year.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 09:59 - May 17 with 2226 viewsStu_boy

Knapper will go for the arsenal u21 manager, very highly rated but in reality should avoid him at all costs and appoint paul hurst, done an amazing job at grimsby
Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:01 - May 17 with 2198 viewsgtsb1966

Rosenoir has turned down Plymouth. I reckon he'll be their next manager.
Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:02 - May 17 with 2181 viewsIpswichRising

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:01 - May 17 by gtsb1966

You beat me to it, I was just going to suggest him
Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:04 - May 17 with 2148 viewsKieran_Knows

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 09:48 - May 17 by DanTheMan

I hear Paul Lambert is looking for a job...

He actually said on the Undr The Cosh podcast he wasn't, ha!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:07 - May 17 with 2097 viewspointofblue

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:01 - May 17 by gtsb1966

I hope not. I like him. Saying that, I don't think he's the answer for them; can see him under-achieving compared to their expectations and being sacked at some point through the season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:07 - May 17 with 2094 viewsgainsboroughblue

I hope not. I like him.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I hope not…. on 10:09 - May 17 with 2071 viewsBloots

….I think he’ll prove himself over the next couple of years.

The Sunderland job is still available, saw him linked with that one.

I’ve got a feeling that the Arsenal assistant might be on the Scummy radar.

….copying our ideas inevitably.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:10 - May 17 with 2060 viewsNedPlimpton

I personally think they need to go all out in copying us and get the Man utd assistant

Welcome Steve McLaren!
I hope not…. on 10:12 - May 17 with 2026 viewstextbackup

I hope not…. on 10:09 - May 17 by Bloots

….I think he’ll prove himself over the next couple of years.

The Sunderland job is still available, saw him linked with that one.

I’ve got a feeling that the Arsenal assistant might be on the Scummy radar.

….copying our ideas inevitably.

From what I gather scum need a rebuild. Is an u21 coach really up to the task of doing that? Guess we’ll see.

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:20 - May 17 with 1911 viewsjayessess

I think he's very much come to the end of the road there, but they've finished 6th with likely the 4th or 5th biggest budget in the league, he's hardly been a disaster for them.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Their DOF…. on 10:22 - May 17 with 1897 viewsBloots

I hope not…. on 10:12 - May 17 by textbackup

From what I gather scum need a rebuild. Is an u21 coach really up to the task of doing that? Guess we’ll see.

…is the ex Arsenal “loans manager”, which makes me laugh anyway.

I just think he’ll obviously know him and it’s the modern way.

They won’t have any money, so they’ll have to work with the kids.

I’ve got no idea (as usual) but I’m sure it’ll be an option.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:24 - May 17 with 1848 viewsbaxterbasics

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 09:58 - May 17 by yorkshireblue

They'll try and copy us by appointing a young coach from a big club and hoping he's as good as McKenna.

Cuesta from Arsenal maybe?

Nah, they aren't that far in the journey downwards yet. They at least need a demolition man first to overhaul the squad, *then* they look for their McKenna.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:26 - May 17 with 1821 viewsGavTWTD

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:20 - May 17 by jayessess

I think he's very much come to the end of the road there, but they've finished 6th with likely the 4th or 5th biggest budget in the league, he's hardly been a disaster for them.

Their squad was too thin and injuries hurt them. Can't say if that was the fault of the manager but unlikely. Going to be an interesting summer up the road.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:30 - May 17 with 1778 viewstextbackup

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:26 - May 17 by GavTWTD

Their squad was too thin and injuries hurt them. Can't say if that was the fault of the manager but unlikely. Going to be an interesting summer up the road.

Funniest bit will be when they aren’t getting £20/30m for their top players as they seem to think they will.

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:42 - May 17 with 1584 viewsjayessess

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:30 - May 17 by textbackup

Funniest bit will be when they aren’t getting £20/30m for their top players as they seem to think they will.

Sara they'd get somewhere between £10-20m for.
Sargent, I think they'd be fortunate to make 8 figures really. Seems to be injury prone and his first stint in the Premier League was very poor.
Rowe doesn't have the all-round game to get a PL move.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:44 - May 17 with 1571 viewsbaxterbasics

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:30 - May 17 by textbackup

I doubt many premier league scouts will be impressed with the offerings if they were watching last night.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:46 - May 17 with 1537 viewsGavTWTD

They'll need to focus on youth which will take time. Will they be able to afford Cat A going forward?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:46 - May 17 with 1531 viewsGuthrum

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:04 - May 17 by Kieran_Knows

Is that because he's stil being paid by ITFC?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:51 - May 17 with 1497 viewsDanTheMan

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:04 - May 17 by Kieran_Knows

Damn, surely they can tempt such a club legend back?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 11:12 - May 17 with 1405 viewsSitfcB

I’ve been told it’ll be Wilshere or the Arsenal assistant that gets the job.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 11:17 - May 17 with 1362 viewsNthQldITFC

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:42 - May 17 by jayessess

Sara they'd get somewhere between £10-20m for.
Sargent, I think they'd be fortunate to make 8 figures really. Seems to be injury prone and his first stint in the Premier League was very poor.
Rowe doesn't have the all-round game to get a PL move.

I'd fancy Sargent here if he wasn't so injury prone. The rest of their so-called assets (Sara, Rowe and Sainz) are all flawed and not worth anything like the budgies have come to expect after selling the likes of Maddison and Bendier for good money. They did sell that Irish centre back to Forest for way over the odds though (I mean way over the odds) so hopefully they don't fleece anyone like that again.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 11:33 - May 17 with 1240 viewsExiled2Surrey

Sake… pinkun reporting he’s been sacked, or to be very shortly on 10:44 - May 17 by baxterbasics

I doubt many premier league scouts will be impressed with the offerings if they were watching last night.

Sara has great stats this season, which is why he seems to appear in all the divisional teams of the season, but every time I have seen him play he has been pretty meh (against us twice, Leeds last night and Leicester). I hate Sainz's attitude, but he always seemed more effective. Someone else can do the analysis - is Sara your classic flat track bully?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024