Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… 19:18 - May 17 with 6751 viewsStudentBlue

Providing Southampton don’t get promoted, Harwood-Bellis is set to be our first signing of the summer at £20m.

Poll: How will you be voting tomorrow?

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:19 - May 17 with 4634 viewstextbackup

The day we make a £20m signing is the day I won’t recognise the world anymore.

It’s not happening. Don’t be silly

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:20 - May 17 with 4593 viewsMK1

We ain't signing anyone for £20M this season. Keep your expectations real.
Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:21 - May 17 with 4576 viewsStu_boy

Is this who the people in your own head are telling you or the guy you met down the pub earlier?
Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:26 - May 17 with 4508 viewsGeoffSentence

Nathan McGinley by StudentBlue 1 Feb 10:01
LB, free agent, formally at Motherwell.

Incoming.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:27 - May 17 with 4478 viewsKeno

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:26 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

Nathan McGinley by StudentBlue 1 Feb 10:01
LB, free agent, formally at Motherwell.

Incoming.

In fairness he didnt do anything wrong for us last season

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:28 - May 17 with 4460 viewsStudentBlue

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:19 - May 17 by textbackup

Burnley transfers ahead of the 2023/24 Premier League season:

Amdouni - £18m
Trafford - £17m
Ramsey - £16.5m
Beyer - £15m
Berge - £14m

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:29 - May 17 with 4429 viewsMK1

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:28 - May 17 by StudentBlue

Burnley transfers ahead of the 2023/24 Premier League season:

Amdouni - £18m
Trafford - £17m
Ramsey - £16.5m
Beyer - £15m
Berge - £14m

And they got relegated. Just saying.
Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:34 - May 17 with 4312 viewsFrimleyBlue

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:19 - May 17 by textbackup

Considering we spent 4.5 on sereni 22 years ago. 20 now isn't that much of a reach.

Funnily enough. Some say hutchinson could be purchased for said sum....

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:34 - May 17 with 4316 viewsITFCBlues

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:29 - May 17 by MK1

And they got relegated. Just saying.

What's your point? Isn't the arguement that clubs who have won promotion are capable of spending money?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:36 - May 17 with 4267 viewsStudentBlue

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:34 - May 17 by ITFCBlues

What's your point? Isn't the arguement that clubs who have won promotion are capable of spending money?

Quite right.

We’ll be spending significant money this summer. Not sure why people think otherwise.

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:41 - May 17 with 4186 viewsMK1

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:36 - May 17 by StudentBlue

Quite right.

We’ll be spending significant money this summer. Not sure why people think otherwise.

Not saying we won't be spending money, just not £20M on one player. We need somewhere between 5 & 10 players for the squad, so our money needs to be spread across a lot of players. Think our transfer record will be broken, just not blown out of the water.
Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:43 - May 17 with 4145 viewsITFCBlues

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:41 - May 17 by MK1

Not saying we won't be spending money, just not £20M on one player. We need somewhere between 5 & 10 players for the squad, so our money needs to be spread across a lot of players. Think our transfer record will be broken, just not blown out of the water.

Quite possible we'd spend 20m on one player. There will be some free transfers signed as well no doubt.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:46 - May 17 with 4085 viewsMK1

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:43 - May 17 by ITFCBlues

Quite possible we'd spend 20m on one player. There will be some free transfers signed as well no doubt.

I would be more tempted to say a remote possibility of signing one player for £20M.
Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:46 - May 17 with 4086 viewsCoastalblue

Unlikely to pick up anybody Prem ready for under 10M sadly, unless they are free transfers and on big wages, so actually I could see us spending 20M once or twice.

Don't think we'll sign 10 though

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:48 - May 17 with 4048 viewsGeoffSentence

Just lookig back at your history, you have an atrocious record at gussing incoming signings.

McGinley, Joe Rodon, Garang Kuol.

Based on you track record I am confident that come what may, we are not going to sign Harwood-Bellis.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:50 - May 17 with 4023 viewsMK1

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:46 - May 17 by Coastalblue

Unlikely to pick up anybody Prem ready for under 10M sadly, unless they are free transfers and on big wages, so actually I could see us spending 20M once or twice.

Don't think we'll sign 10 though

I think one or two £10M signings are possible. The rest will be considerably less.
Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:56 - May 17 with 3919 viewsIllinoisblue

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:48 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

Just lookig back at your history, you have an atrocious record at gussing incoming signings.

Based on you track record I am confident that come what may, we are not going to sign Harwood-Bellis.

An absolute whopper. Should be a new rule; post more than two fake transfer bollox and lifetime ban from the board should follow.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:58 - May 17 with 3891 viewsVegtablue

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:48 - May 17 by GeoffSentence

Not to forget Patrick Bauer, Beni Baningime and Shilow Tracey lol.
Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:58 - May 17 with 3888 viewsIllinoisblue

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:36 - May 17 by StudentBlue

Quite right.

Tell us about all the incoming players that didn’t sign for us that you said would.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 20:01 - May 17 with 3850 viewsGuthrum

If we could get Hutchinson for £20m, I can see us doing it. He improves the entire attacking side of the team and is already "in the system". Would also match our system of re-hiring loan players the following season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 20:07 - May 17 with 3778 viewsMK1

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 20:01 - May 17 by Guthrum

If we could get Hutchinson for £20m, I can see us doing it. He improves the entire attacking side of the team and is already "in the system". Would also match our system of re-hiring loan players the following season.

To be fair, yes, I could see that one as a possibility. Still not sure of that price tag though.
Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 20:08 - May 17 with 3766 viewsStudentBlue

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 19:58 - May 17 by Illinoisblue

Tell us about all the incoming players that didn’t sign for us that you said would.

Transfers are always in the balance until the player signs on the dotted line.

Ashton refers to the tricky nature of the Kieffer Moore deal in the latest TownTV video - was in the balance until the end of the window and could easily have fallen through.

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 20:11 - May 17 with 3717 viewsJ2BLUE

The OP is a cretin with a history of complete BS. Ignore him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 20:14 - May 17 with 3690 viewsStu_boy

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 20:01 - May 17 by Guthrum

The overall deal would probably reach that based on various add ons over a period of time
Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 20:19 - May 17 with 3629 viewsGuthrum

Taylor Harwood-Bellis incoming for £20m… on 20:14 - May 17 by Stu_boy

The overall deal would probably reach that based on various add ons over a period of time

All deals are somewhat malleable in the way they're priced. Even without the top-ups and sell-ons, the money is spread in the accounts over the length of the contract. So 20m gets amortised to £7m per season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024