Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think the rightful teams are in the play off final 09:19 - May 18 with 985 viewsblueasfook

Leeds and Southampton were up there in the promotion race vying with us and Leicester. Brom and Budgies never really threatened. It would be a travesty if one of those had got through.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 09:26 - May 18 with 933 viewsgainsboroughblue

Agree. The disparity of points in the league table shone like a beacon. Bit of a disappointing set of fixtures for the play-offs this year. Two cagey 0-0's followed by one sided 2nd legs.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 09:32 - May 18 with 901 viewsblueasfook

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 09:26 - May 18 by gainsboroughblue

Agree. The disparity of points in the league table shone like a beacon. Bit of a disappointing set of fixtures for the play-offs this year. Two cagey 0-0's followed by one sided 2nd legs.

Yeah hopefully be a cracking final though now the scrubs have been eliminated 😄

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 09:47 - May 18 with 854 viewshoppy

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 09:32 - May 18 by blueasfook

Yeah hopefully be a cracking final though now the scrubs have been eliminated 😄

West Brom and Norwich were just making up the numbers for the playoffs really, weren’t they? Never a danger of either of them sneaking into the automatics unlike Leeds and Saints had looked like they might at times.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 10:01 - May 18 with 816 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Highlights how incredibly well we’ve done. Most predictable play off final ever I reckon.
I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 10:03 - May 18 with 808 viewsBLUEBEAT

points mean prizes

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 10:42 - May 18 with 719 viewsblueasfook

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 09:47 - May 18 by hoppy

West Brom and Norwich were just making up the numbers for the playoffs really, weren’t they? Never a danger of either of them sneaking into the automatics unlike Leeds and Saints had looked like they might at times.

17 pts between Leeds in 3rd and Budgies in 6th in the league table at the end of the season. Big gap actually between Leeds and Southampton and then Brom and Norwich. I think that gap has shown in the semi final results. I can't see Norwich being play off contenders next season seeing as they'll be going through an upheaval in the management and probably big changes in the squad. Tinpot little shambles of a club. I hope they don't get Rosenior. He deserves better than that.
[Post edited 18 May 10:44]

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 10:48 - May 18 with 669 viewsMJallday

Let’s be fair

Norwich - no one wants to see them up
Southampton - everyone hates Martin
Leeds - see Norwich
Therefore WBA became the default team that we all wanted to see up

However on merit, Leeds should have been the third team to be promoted

That said , I’d rather Southampton than Leeds

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 10:56 - May 18 with 622 viewsChurchman

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 10:42 - May 18 by blueasfook

17 pts between Leeds in 3rd and Budgies in 6th in the league table at the end of the season. Big gap actually between Leeds and Southampton and then Brom and Norwich. I think that gap has shown in the semi final results. I can't see Norwich being play off contenders next season seeing as they'll be going through an upheaval in the management and probably big changes in the squad. Tinpot little shambles of a club. I hope they don't get Rosenior. He deserves better than that.
[Post edited 18 May 10:44]

I can’t either.

They’re bound to lose one or two of their better players and there aren’t too many of them. They’ll also be lumbered with wages for people like Ashley Donkey who won’t be going anywhere. The club looks unstable at the moment and a lot of change will take place. As that annoying tool Sutton said - it needs to.

Of the opposition, one of Leeds and Saints plus the three relegated sides will be at worst reasonably strong. Middlesbrough, Hull, Coventry especially will be up there. If QPR carry on the way they are going, they’ll be better than Norwich. Wednesday and at least one of Derby and Portsmouth too.

West Brom have new owners and despite being outclassed last night are better than most. Stoke are improving. It’ll be a much tighter division next season. I think Norwich should get the open top bus out if they secure a mid table place.
Login to get fewer ads

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 11:14 - May 18 with 572 viewsblueasfook

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 10:56 - May 18 by Churchman

I can’t either.

They’re bound to lose one or two of their better players and there aren’t too many of them. They’ll also be lumbered with wages for people like Ashley Donkey who won’t be going anywhere. The club looks unstable at the moment and a lot of change will take place. As that annoying tool Sutton said - it needs to.

Of the opposition, one of Leeds and Saints plus the three relegated sides will be at worst reasonably strong. Middlesbrough, Hull, Coventry especially will be up there. If QPR carry on the way they are going, they’ll be better than Norwich. Wednesday and at least one of Derby and Portsmouth too.

West Brom have new owners and despite being outclassed last night are better than most. Stoke are improving. It’ll be a much tighter division next season. I think Norwich should get the open top bus out if they secure a mid table place.

Yep there should be a good 8 or 9 teams ahead of them. The fans will be braying for the manager to get sacked when they're not top 6 and the vicious cycle will continue. I think Wagner was their best option. To get that squad into the top 6 was actually a decent achievement and they might have pushed on next season. But no, he became the fall guy for their unrealistic expectations

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 13:34 - May 18 with 423 viewsChurchman

I think the rightful teams are in the play off final on 11:14 - May 18 by blueasfook

Yep there should be a good 8 or 9 teams ahead of them. The fans will be braying for the manager to get sacked when they're not top 6 and the vicious cycle will continue. I think Wagner was their best option. To get that squad into the top 6 was actually a decent achievement and they might have pushed on next season. But no, he became the fall guy for their unrealistic expectations

I think that for stability along with tried and trusted there’s only one man for the job:

Paul Lambert

Give Lambomeister a ten year contract. He’s brought them success in the past, has experience with a number of clubs, great track record (in his own head), he’s a former international player and did with Celtic and Dortmund. Got medals and everything - bet none of you knew that. He's got videos and Darren Bent hates him.

So all the qualifications right there to deliver for our friends up the road. Maybe have rolling eyes Keane as assistant. They managed in the PL with Aston Villa.

Go on Delia and Jabba the husband or whoever makes the decisions. You know it makes sense!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024