Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal 10:48 - May 18 with 2074 viewsKeno

with the Brenner commentary and the song from Titanic

oh go on then

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 11:07 - May 18 with 1961 viewsbobbyramsey

Good stuff innit.....
Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 11:52 - May 18 with 1848 viewsAtmosphere

Brought tears to my eyes!
Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 11:58 - May 18 with 1820 viewsellaandred

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 11:07 - May 18 by bobbyramsey

Good stuff innit.....

Hladky's run,from the Sir Alf Stand, gets over looked !
Brilliant.
Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 12:00 - May 18 with 1798 viewsRadioOrwell

at 96.49 with +7mins on the board.

We had a comfortable 11 seconds left.
Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 12:13 - May 18 with 1750 viewsblueasfook

Such an important goal. When he stumbled I thought the chance had gone but he just got up and put it away. I think the keeper thought the same too and was totally caught flat footed

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 12:30 - May 18 with 1671 viewsTrumptonBlue

Always good to see, but I don't really get what the Titanic music adds to this. If ever there was a moment that spoke for itself and didn't need anything added, this was it.
Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 12:40 - May 18 with 1633 viewsnorthants

That seems to have started my hay-fever off!
Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 12:53 - May 18 with 1597 viewsLord_Lucan

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 12:30 - May 18 by TrumptonBlue

Always good to see, but I don't really get what the Titanic music adds to this. If ever there was a moment that spoke for itself and didn't need anything added, this was it.

There were various themes going round at the time weren't there.

I liked the Titanic one but never really warmed to the darts one.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 13:24 - May 18 with 1443 viewssirporter

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 11:58 - May 18 by ellaandred

Hladky's run,from the Sir Alf Stand, gets over looked !
Brilliant.

One of the best moments of the season and boy we've had some and the noise eruption was incredible..
[Post edited 18 May 13:27]
Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 13:25 - May 18 with 1437 viewsBluespeed225

I watched this many times and now look at the reaction of the other players. Leif, knackered, is it Taylor who drops to his knees, Morsy just stands almost in disbelief , holds his arms out, Chappers off like a whippet, Vlad must have steamed up the pitch , Clarke does what Clarke does, Saints players crestfallen, and that steward in front of the pile of players, totally void of emotion, must have been shipped in from Leicester!
Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 13:31 - May 18 with 1400 viewsTrumptonBlue

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 13:25 - May 18 by Bluespeed225

I watched this many times and now look at the reaction of the other players. Leif, knackered, is it Taylor who drops to his knees, Morsy just stands almost in disbelief , holds his arms out, Chappers off like a whippet, Vlad must have steamed up the pitch , Clarke does what Clarke does, Saints players crestfallen, and that steward in front of the pile of players, totally void of emotion, must have been shipped in from Leicester!

Yeah, I love Morsy's reaction.

Hladky's run up the pitch is amusing because initially he holds himself back, but then he sees Chappers tearing across the pitch and decides it's OK to join in.
Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 16:16 - May 18 with 1155 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone got the Towen TV and commentary clip?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 16:33 - May 18 with 1102 viewsbluelagos

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 16:16 - May 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Anyone got the Towen TV and commentary clip?

Fill yer boots

Lets go fcking mental thread: by bluelagos 2 Apr 8:13
Need some clips from yesterday :-)

https://twitter.com/ITFCOpinions/status/1774890617883037729

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 23:00 - May 18 with 857 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 16:33 - May 18 by bluelagos

Fill yer boots

Lets go fcking mental thread: by bluelagos 2 Apr 8:13
Need some clips from yesterday :-)

https://twitter.com/ITFCOpinions/status/1774890617883037729

My boots are over flowing.....maybe one more look!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Who wants to see that Sarmiento goal on 12:23 - May 19 with 583 viewschrice

Bluey jumping up and down arm in arm with some random bloke always makes me laugh out loud.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024