Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. 01:46 - May 19 with 5010 viewsWallingford_Boy

I’m gutted.

RIP Sir Bobby

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 01:53 - May 19 with 4682 viewsKropotkin123

Of course you are.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 01:58 - May 19 with 4660 viewsTheMoralMajority

...but do signatures really work?

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 02:32 - May 19 with 4591 viewsBondiBlue

You'd hope we'd also be planning for next season without morsy, or ashton, or portman road if it burns down. Doesn't mean it's going to happen. Although the number of big clubs (allegedly) looking at him is slightly concerning.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 03:20 - May 19 with 4528 viewsAmerican_ITFC

I'm not planning for anything, because there is nothing to plan for. Ashton has already come out and said don't pay attention to rumors, and that all this is. Of course there would be links for him due to how he has done for us, does not mean anything in them.

Dang OP I would have to see your reaction if something really dramatic happened. Will be alright.

I need a beer

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 07:30 - May 19 with 3977 viewsArnieM

OP: can you explain why you think McKenna has already left Town?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 07:45 - May 19 with 3895 viewsITFC_Forever

Stop being a wally, Wally.

He hasn’t gone (yet) and there’s every chance he won’t.

And given his success over the last couple of years, it would be a huge surprise if there wasn’t other clubs interested in him.

The other point to note is that Brighton have reached their realistic season and we haven’t. Kieran knows that too and his comments at the end of the season bear that out.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 10:51 - May 19 with 3313 viewsWallingford_Boy

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 07:30 - May 19 by ArnieM

OP: can you explain why you think McKenna has already left Town?

He hasn’t.

But he’s been linked with a lot of jobs!

RIP Sir Bobby

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 10:52 - May 19 with 3302 viewsHerbivore

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 10:51 - May 19 by Wallingford_Boy

He hasn’t.

But he's not been offered any of them, let alone accepted an offer.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 10:57 - May 19 with 3266 viewsHelp

Cup half empty?
Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:11 - May 19 with 3180 viewsHciwspi

If he leaves, he leaves. Nothing you or anyone else can do about that. While I’d be gutted, I have faith that Ashton will get a suitable replacement to continue our journey.

Look at Brighton. They thought the world had ended when Potter left, and then they got De Zerbi who got them into Europe.

As Ashton loves to say, trust the process.
Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:15 - May 19 with 3155 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:22 - May 19 with 3093 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 07:45 - May 19 by ITFC_Forever

Stop being a wally, Wally.

He hasn’t gone (yet) and there’s every chance he won’t.

And given his success over the last couple of years, it would be a huge surprise if there wasn’t other clubs interested in him.

The other point to note is that Brighton have reached their realistic season and we haven’t. Kieran knows that too and his comments at the end of the season bear that out.

I think Wallers has a weird love of downarrows.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:29 - May 19 with 3026 viewsArmaghBlue

If McKenna leaves now for an average club like Brighton, more fool him.

Quite simply, he will never recreate what he has done here and his career will go backwards.
[Post edited 19 May 11:53]
Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:34 - May 19 with 2989 viewsITFC_Forever

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:22 - May 19 by The_Flashing_Smile

I think Wallers has a weird love of downarrows.

I managed -73 for one post a few months ago.

The boy’s an amateur.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:41 - May 19 with 2949 viewsMeadowlark

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 10:51 - May 19 by Wallingford_Boy

He hasn’t.

Anyone can "link" anything with anything else. It's clickbait journalism.

Have we signed Nugent yet?
Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:48 - May 19 with 2909 viewsRyorry

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:41 - May 19 by Meadowlark

Anyone can "link" anything with anything else. It's clickbait journalism.

Have we signed Nugent yet?

Ah, Nugent - TWTAD*

*ThoseWereTheAwfulDays

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 12:06 - May 19 with 2781 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:34 - May 19 by ITFC_Forever

The boy’s an amateur.

Cumulatively, though, he pisses on you. Metaphorically.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 13:47 - May 19 with 2496 viewsOldFart71

Success breeds er, rumours ?
Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 16:31 - May 19 with 2145 viewsWickets

I'm gutted as apparently he has got to chop himself in 3 as he is about to be appointed Ted manager of Chelsea, Man U and Brighton depending on what load of old rubbish you read .
Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 16:55 - May 19 with 2057 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 16:31 - May 19 by Wickets

I'm gutted as apparently he has got to chop himself in 3 as he is about to be appointed Ted manager of Chelsea, Man U and Brighton depending on what load of old rubbish you read .

Fear not.

McKenna now off to Chelsea by Swansea_Blue 18 May 19:19
Could we rent him out, £1M per week? Could be a nice little earner for us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 17:03 - May 19 with 1986 viewsVic

I don’t think he’s what we’re after anyway

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scott-mckenna/profil/spieler/255906

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 20:44 - May 19 with 1729 viewsWallingford_Boy

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 11:34 - May 19 by ITFC_Forever

The boy’s an amateur.

Hey I’m doing ok…. Going up!

He’s going nowhere!

RIP Sir Bobby

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 08:37 - May 20 with 1205 viewsTangledupin_Blue

He hasn’t.

Hopefully he'll be linked with many more.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 08:44 - May 20 with 1159 viewsibbleobble

😂
Looks like we need to plan for next season without McKenna.. on 08:46 - May 20 with 1149 viewsblueasfook

He's going to chelsea today, according to The S*n. Just newspaper talk. No big club is going to take a punt on a manager untested in the Premier league. If KM does well next season then I'd be worried about him being poached.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024