Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' 16:33 - May 19 with 1590 viewsDubtractor

Crikey, some of you throw in the towel bloody easily.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 16:50 - May 19 with 1521 viewsSteve_M

We’ve not signed anyone yet either.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 16:51 - May 19 with 1507 viewsSwansea_Blue

You won’t be so dismissive when he takes the stadium with him. Get out of that one!

(Going to be a VERY long summer isn’t it?.I’m tempted by a break off here until the season starts, but that seems a bit harsh on Phil and is clicks. Or maybe I’ll just go on ‘other’ for a while to laugh at the Tories imploding).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:09 - May 19 with 1440 viewsbluelagos

The wet wipes make lots of noise too, so it can feel like their views are predominant when in fact they are anything but.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:12 - May 19 with 1415 viewsnoggin

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 16:50 - May 19 by Steve_M

We’ve not signed anyone yet either.

We can't really until the new manager is in place

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:16 - May 19 with 1377 viewsWeWereZombies

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:12 - May 19 by noggin

We can't really until the new manager is in place

Not only that, surely we are going to lose our American backers and Ashton will be off next week as well...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:25 - May 19 with 1326 viewsnoggin

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:16 - May 19 by WeWereZombies

Not only that, surely we are going to lose our American backers and Ashton will be off next week as well...

Marcus Evans considering a cheeky bid I've heard.

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:32 - May 19 with 1276 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:25 - May 19 by noggin

A consortium of Evans and his magical vegans. TWTD.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:34 - May 19 with 1266 viewsWeWereZombies

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:25 - May 19 by noggin

But Ipswich Borough Council will repossess the ground and put a car park on it before that...

Login to get fewer ads

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:36 - May 19 with 1246 viewsnoggin

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:34 - May 19 by WeWereZombies

But Ipswich Borough Council will repossess the ground and put a car park on it before that...

Ipswich Wanderers is my new team.

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:38 - May 19 with 1225 viewsWeWereZombies

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:36 - May 19 by noggin

Ipswich Wanderers is my new team.

You wait till you hear about the Saudi takeover and proposed ground share with Diss...

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:41 - May 19 with 1199 viewsnoggin

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:38 - May 19 by WeWereZombies

You wait till you hear about the Saudi takeover and proposed ground share with Diss...

Wroxham already looking at our manager.

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 19:07 - May 19 with 1029 viewsKeno

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 17:41 - May 19 by noggin

Wroxham already looking at our manager.

You’d heard that rumour as well then?

Tom hanks was at Villa park on behalf of Ryan Reynolds to sound Kieran out about taking over there

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 19:37 - May 19 with 976 viewsRaffles

There is absolutely no chance of McKenna leaving. He's in the middle of his own astonishing project, with a management team and owners who will give him anything he wants. By of next season he will be even more feted.

The bookies know nothing. They only calculate their odds according to the money the mugs are prepared to bet, and the mugs know even less.
I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 21:11 - May 19 with 788 viewsBlueBadger

A LOT of soiled nappies tonight.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 09:43 - May 20 with 485 viewsWakh

I am just enjoying having a manager other folks want rather than one we have been desperate to get rid of.
I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 10:02 - May 20 with 405 viewsParisBlue

I see that 'McKenna is gone' is the new 'we've thrown promotion away' on 09:43 - May 20 by Wakh

I am just enjoying having a manager other folks want rather than one we have been desperate to get rid of.

It was certainly never like this under Jewell, Lambert etc

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024