Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something interesting in the Premier League 08:44 - May 20 with 733 viewshoppy

Only the top 7 finished with a positive goal difference. From Man Utd in 8th (on -1) downwards all finished with negative goal difference.

I wonder how we’ll do on that front next season.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Something interesting in the Premier League on 08:58 - May 20 with 639 viewsJ2BLUE

100 points, 100 goals, 29 conceded.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Something interesting in the Premier League on 09:19 - May 20 with 575 viewsTractorCam

Something interesting in the Premier League on 08:58 - May 20 by J2BLUE

100 points, 100 goals, 29 conceded.

99 conceded, we are going to up our home wins to 5-4's.
[Post edited 20 May 9:19]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Something interesting in the Premier League on 09:22 - May 20 with 543 viewsvilanovablue

The highest scoring season in the top flight since the 60's accounts for this I suspect.
Something interesting in the Premier League on 11:27 - May 20 with 355 viewsHighgateBlue

Yes I spotted that. It's the most glaring indicator of how out of kilter the top clubs are with the remainder of the premier league. Virtually two thirds of clubs' fans will see more goals go in against them than goals scored. That's pretty depressing and does not make for a healthy league. In many ways it's sadder than the fact that Man City are the first club ever to win 4 top flights in a row, and are odds on to become the first team to do two proper doubles in a row.

Or rather, it is depressing to the objective neutral observer. I'm still extremely excited to be part of this thing, circus or otherwise!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024