Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non World Cup players 19:54 - Oct 8 with 741 viewsPerublue

It just dawned on me that players for example like Haaland or Ødegaard who aren't going to the World Cup will be I guess be even more rested when the top leagues resume....or maybe the opposite...not match fit....Bloody stupid greedy FIFA .

A rested Haaland up against some tired world cup atendee defenders is a scary thought.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Non World Cup players on 20:15 - Oct 8 with 636 viewspointofblue

Think I'm right in saying Haaland was born in England, whilst his dad was playing for Leeds. Shame he decided to play for Norway instead.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Non World Cup players on 20:15 - Oct 8 with 633 viewsRonFearonsHair

It’s a bit of a travesty that arguably the best striker in the world currently won’t be at the World Cup. England should get him in on loan.
Non World Cup players on 20:34 - Oct 8 with 559 viewsPerublue

Non World Cup players on 20:15 - Oct 8 by pointofblue

Think I'm right in saying Haaland was born in England, whilst his dad was playing for Leeds. Shame he decided to play for Norway instead.

Indeed,I think i read on wiki he went to Norway when 3 with the parents.
I am surprised how strong his accent is and his English not up to the normal height of a Scando especially given his background.
He'll be up to Jan Molby scouse level before long being in Manc
[Post edited 8 Oct 2022 20:36]

Non World Cup players on 20:38 - Oct 8 with 534 viewsPerublue

Non World Cup players on 20:15 - Oct 8 by RonFearonsHair

It’s a bit of a travesty that arguably the best striker in the world currently won’t be at the World Cup. England should get him in on loan.

With the 2 players i mentioned they will very likely make the next one and be a real threat as well as the next Euros

Non World Cup players on 20:41 - Oct 8 with 518 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think the ideal solution to this is to allow a short-term mid-season loan to a League 1 club provided that club is in the top two 40 days before the tournament begins.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024