Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Edwards 09:40 - Apr 19 with 1340 viewsthebooks

Nice cameo last night. Some of his control is a joy to watch, and he draws lots of defenders in around him.

Smart move from McK to replace Davis as well, considering how effective he is. But it was the right decision.

OTH, I thought Clarke playing more as trad fullback didn't work quite as well: he's better in that roving centreback role IMO.
Kyle Edwards on 09:45 - Apr 19 with 1293 viewsbelgablue

Edwards has become an important player for us recently and I think will be used a lot in last four games. Most skilful winger we've had in a while.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Kyle Edwards on 10:07 - Apr 19 with 1171 viewstextbackup

We simply had to get him on lastnight. That left hand side was screaming to be attacked more

Yet ironically both goals came from the right 😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Kyle Edwards on 10:12 - Apr 19 with 1124 viewsSteve_M

He was very good.

It was interesting that in January when people listed players who might be surplus to requirements after the new signings he featured quite heavily but, that ability to beat a man in tight spaces and stretch teams, really adds something different. And will do again if we go up.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Kyle Edwards on 10:14 - Apr 19 with 1117 viewsbournemouthblue

Kyle Edwards on 10:07 - Apr 19 by textbackup

We simply had to get him on lastnight. That left hand side was screaming to be attacked more

Yet ironically both goals came from the right 😂

I think they did a pretty good job on Davis in fairness, Edwards exceptionally good one on one isn't he, he has so much talent

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Kyle Edwards on 10:22 - Apr 19 with 1037 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yeah he was quality last night when he came on. I picked up my two lads on the way down and hadn’t seen Edwards before snd they were raving.

Well deserved plaudits without doubt

Could be a big player during these last few games

Poll: If it were one or the other

Kyle Edwards on 10:26 - Apr 19 with 996 viewsReusersTown

Kyle Edwards on 10:22 - Apr 19 by Metal_Hacker

Yeah he was quality last night when he came on. I picked up my two lads on the way down and hadn’t seen Edwards before snd they were raving.

Well deserved plaudits without doubt

Could be a big player during these last few games

I love him in terms of raw ingredients. I just fear he's never going to be able to put it all together and be the player he could be!
Kyle Edwards on 10:52 - Apr 19 with 905 viewstextbackup

Kyle Edwards on 10:14 - Apr 19 by bournemouthblue

I think they did a pretty good job on Davis in fairness, Edwards exceptionally good one on one isn't he, he has so much talent

Got to feel for him that he has broadhead and Chaplin in spots ahead of him.

But, given the lad smiles 24/7 I’m sure he takes it on the chin

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Kyle Edwards on 11:03 - Apr 19 with 857 viewsNthQldITFC

Kyle Edwards on 10:26 - Apr 19 by ReusersTown

I love him in terms of raw ingredients. I just fear he's never going to be able to put it all together and be the player he could be!

Well he's making good strides towards that at the moment. His composure and decision making have improved considerably since McKenna came in. Really good weapon for us, and plenty more to come I suspect, in a higher place.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Edwards on 11:32 - Apr 19 with 740 viewsSomethingBlue

Edwards is great — he's making a clear impact every time he comes on, looks a lot more efficient and clean in many of his actions these days while retaining the magic that makes him different. Such a marvellous player and big credit to him for embracing & understanding his role in the squad at the moment.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 11:33]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024