Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger 10:33 - Jun 13 with 4543 viewsArnieM

Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked to Chiedozie Ogbene

Pay wall prevents access sorry

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:37 - Jun 13 with 3851 viewsITFCBlues

Pretty sure Phil said this was a load of rubbish last week

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:40 - Jun 13 with 3820 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'll be surprised if we've pulled out of the race for the Palace winger to then go for this fella.

We must be going for someone really special if we don't want that palace player to begin with.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:52 - Jun 13 with 3702 viewshoppy

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:37 - Jun 13 by ITFCBlues

But what about the link to Chiedozie Ogbene?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:53 - Jun 13 with 3693 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:37 - Jun 13 by ITFCBlues

Indeed, was told there was nothing in it.
EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:54 - Jun 13 with 3697 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:40 - Jun 13 by FrimleyBlue

I'll be surprised if we've pulled out of the race for the Palace winger to then go for this fella.

We must be going for someone really special if we don't want that palace player to begin with.

Palace player, Rak-Sakyi, was on the radar in January but wasn't one we were actively looking at as of a couple of weeks ago. That could change, of course.
EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:59 - Jun 13 with 3581 viewsFrimleyBlue

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:54 - Jun 13 by PhilTWTD

Palace player, Rak-Sakyi, was on the radar in January but wasn't one we were actively looking at as of a couple of weeks ago. That could change, of course.

Hope we do go for him. Will give us a different option.burns is good with space. But that might be limited higher up. Rak sakyi has that ability to beat a man.

Waka waka eh eh

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:01 - Jun 13 with 3531 viewsITFCBlues

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:54 - Jun 13 by PhilTWTD

Do you actually get many whispers now, Phil?

Things obviously kept very quiet these days with next to no links now. Assume that's because you guys are all told to keep things hush when you get info these days?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:14 - Jun 13 with 3353 viewsburnbudgiesburn

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 10:53 - Jun 13 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, was told there was nothing in it.

It's literally a throw away piece of a couple of paragraphs of a rumour. Think Heathy at the EADT is struggling for content.
Login to get fewer ads

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:28 - Jun 13 with 3239 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:01 - Jun 13 by ITFCBlues

Do you actually get many whispers now, Phil?

Things obviously kept very quiet these days with next to no links now. Assume that's because you guys are all told to keep things hush when you get info these days?

Club is more helpful if a story has nothing in it than was the case previously. Not sure there's next to no links, but I don't tend to run speculative stuff from elsewhere as can get them knocked down quickly.
EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:30 - Jun 13 with 3201 viewsPhilTWTD

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:14 - Jun 13 by burnbudgiesburn

It's literally a throw away piece of a couple of paragraphs of a rumour. Think Heathy at the EADT is struggling for content.

The original story, which was from BBC Sheffield, didn't actually name us, just 'promoted League One clubs', but we then we got mentioned by name in subsequent stories.
EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:44 - Jun 13 with 3014 viewsFrimleyBlue

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:28 - Jun 13 by PhilTWTD

Club is more helpful if a story has nothing in it than was the case previously. Not sure there's next to no links, but I don't tend to run speculative stuff from elsewhere as can get them knocked down quickly.

So what Phil Jones then Phil. Is that still a potential.

Waka waka eh eh

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:44 - Jun 13 with 3018 viewsthe_toff

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:30 - Jun 13 by PhilTWTD

The original story, which was from BBC Sheffield, didn't actually name us, just 'promoted League One clubs', but we then we got mentioned by name in subsequent stories.

In other news, I notice you're now freelancing for the BBC.

Arsenal 'closing in' on Rice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/65887372
EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:15 - Jun 13 with 2754 viewschicoazul

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 11:44 - Jun 13 by the_toff

In other news, I notice you're now freelancing for the BBC.

Arsenal 'closing in' on Rice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/65887372

Off topic but does anyone else think this is such a weird move for Rice? He could basically go anywhere, just about evwry club in Europe would take him and he’s going to….Arsenal?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:36 - Jun 13 with 2572 viewsthe_toff

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:15 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

Off topic but does anyone else think this is such a weird move for Rice? He could basically go anywhere, just about evwry club in Europe would take him and he’s going to….Arsenal?

A bit, yeah. It's obviously a step up but I can't help but feel if he wants to go somewhere where he's going to win some trophies then Arsenal might not be the best place for him. Although outside of Man City there's no club in the country that can guarantee you that anyway right now.

Bayern would've been interesting but I can see their hesitancy. £100m is a lot for a player who perhaps won't ever be worth more than he is today.
EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:41 - Jun 13 with 2536 viewsCheltenham_Blue

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:15 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

Shock News: Employee moves to firm that pays the salary and provides the terms and conditions he is looking for.

The employee was heard to say, "I don't even have to move house, and I can stay near my family".

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:45 - Jun 13 with 2472 viewsgiant_stow

Not at all. I'm guessing he doesn't want to move home, so it's either Chelsea or Arsenal and right now, that's an easy decision.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:47 - Jun 13 with 2459 viewsgiant_stow

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:41 - Jun 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

Shock News: Employee moves to firm that pays the salary and provides the terms and conditions he is looking for.

The employee was heard to say, "I don't even have to move house, and I can stay near my family".

oops - sorry for doubling up.

But if it were just trophies, he'd do Munich so it must be the lure of staying put in/near London.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:48 - Jun 13 with 2434 viewsthe_toff

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:45 - Jun 13 by giant_stow

Not at all. I'm guessing he doesn't want to move home, so it's either Chelsea or Arsenal and right now, that's an easy decision.

Yeah personal circumstances might play a part. Had a child last year so maybe wants to stay near family etc.
EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:53 - Jun 13 with 2385 viewsthe_toff

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:47 - Jun 13 by giant_stow

oops - sorry for doubling up.

But if it were just trophies, he'd do Munich so it must be the lure of staying put in/near London.

Not sure Bayern is an option for him, they've got cold feet over the price tag apparently.
EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:55 - Jun 13 with 2368 viewschicoazul

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:41 - Jun 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

Showing Harry Kane-levels of ambition if so. If Arsenal have another good season Arteta will be off, and anyway a good season for them is a poor one for 8 or 9 other clubs that would love and need Rice. Turning down Bayern Munich so you can still live in Chigwell seems mad to me.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 13:02 - Jun 13 with 2314 viewsgiant_stow

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:53 - Jun 13 by the_toff

Not sure Bayern is an option for him, they've got cold feet over the price tag apparently.

Ah I hadn;t heard that - fair dos.

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 13:06 - Jun 13 with 2298 viewsgiant_stow

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:55 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

Showing Harry Kane-levels of ambition if so. If Arsenal have another good season Arteta will be off, and anyway a good season for them is a poor one for 8 or 9 other clubs that would love and need Rice. Turning down Bayern Munich so you can still live in Chigwell seems mad to me.

chuckle. I think Arsenal will win the league next year actuwally, so neah. City to be bored by their success this year and Arsenal's young players ever more experienced (and now all renewed). Liverpool still weak and Manu U unable to afford what they need to improve.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 13:07]

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 13:09 - Jun 13 with 2271 viewschicoazul

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 13:06 - Jun 13 by giant_stow

chuckle. I think Arsenal will win the league next year actuwally, so neah. City to be bored by their success this year and Arsenal's young players ever more experienced (and now all renewed). Liverpool still weak and Manu U unable to afford what they need to improve.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2023 13:07]

Strongly suspect Liverpool will be back on the inhalers and competing for top 2 next year. Hope you’re right as I sort of like Arsenal and they do try to bring young players through, don’t spend 100s of millions etc.
but ArsenalTV is much funnier when they’re losing.

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 13:12 - Jun 13 with 2248 viewsgiant_stow

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 13:09 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

Strongly suspect Liverpool will be back on the inhalers and competing for top 2 next year. Hope you’re right as I sort of like Arsenal and they do try to bring young players through, don’t spend 100s of millions etc.
but ArsenalTV is much funnier when they’re losing.

Arsenal seem to have more than their fair share of dickhead supporters - I know one myself who spent the season gone calling for Arteta's head after every loss and the sulking at the end of the season was off the scale. He's not on his own.

In fainress, they seem to have found some money recently - I gather its going well for Kronke's other teams too.

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 14:09 - Jun 13 with 2040 viewsitfcjoe

EADT saying us and narwich after Rotherham winger on 12:55 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

Bayern had an awful season, 70ish points from 34 games which would never be enough to win league but was this year to give them their 11th in a row.

If he wants to just fart about all season and get a winners medal at end and just have the whole season hinge on a couple of CL ties like it does at PSG then good luck to him, but staying in England a much better option

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024