Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DJED SPENCE 19:41 - Jan 9 with 2803 viewseddiespearitt03

With the prospect of strengthening our team does anyone feel he would be a good addition. Recalled back to Spurs after a loan spell at Leeds, he is apparently playing in the Spurs reserves.
[Post edited 9 Jan 19:42]
DJED SPENCE on 19:42 - Jan 9 with 2771 viewsredrickstuhaart

Nope
DJED SPENCE on 19:42 - Jan 9 with 2761 viewsHerbivore

He's off abroad as a makeweight for a player from Genoa I heard earlier. Good player but the consensus seems to be he has a bad attitude so not worth the gamble.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

DJED SPENCE on 19:45 - Jan 9 with 2712 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Being looked at as a makeweight in a deal Tottenham are doing for a player from a European team, I believe.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

DJED SPENCE on 19:48 - Jan 9 with 2680 viewsMK1

Spurs have him back to be a makeweight in a deal with Genoa. Think defensively we are fine as with midfield. 2 up top and we are good.
DJED SPENCE on 19:53 - Jan 9 with 2632 viewsMetal_Hacker

No thanks and he’s off to Genoa I believe

Poll: If it were one or the other

DJED SPENCE on 20:01 - Jan 9 with 2546 viewsIllinoisblue

Nope. Bombed out of Leeds for having a bad attitude. More chance of me signing for Town.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

DJED SPENCE on 20:49 - Jan 9 with 2328 viewsbournemouthblue

DJED SPENCE on 19:42 - Jan 9 by Herbivore

He's off abroad as a makeweight for a player from Genoa I heard earlier. Good player but the consensus seems to be he has a bad attitude so not worth the gamble.

Who was it, he helped to shut down, was it Davis or Burns?

He's a midfielder but looked pretty solid at full back?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

DJED SPENCE on 20:50 - Jan 9 with 2312 viewsFrimleyBlue

No for different reasons.

But I was wondering where that young left back ended yo.. he was a youngster who KM would have coached at man u.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

DJED SPENCE on 20:57 - Jan 9 with 2261 viewsHerbivore

DJED SPENCE on 20:49 - Jan 9 by bournemouthblue

Who was it, he helped to shut down, was it Davis or Burns?

He's a midfielder but looked pretty solid at full back?

He's a right back primarily but can also play left back.

DJED SPENCE on 22:37 - Jan 9 with 2037 viewsChrisd

I’d like us to sign someone like Spence, we need that type of fullback like Davis on the right that enjoys getting forward so it provides a balance. Some might say he’s got a poor attitude, but he also showed that he’s a quality player in Forest’s promotion side. The best RB in the league that season, he just needs the right environment to flourish. However, as others have suggested I doubt very much that deal would ever happen.
[Post edited 9 Jan 23:00]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

DJED SPENCE on 00:09 - Jan 10 with 1870 viewsSwailsey

Anyone heard any rumours about him being a makeweight?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

DJED SPENCE on 07:20 - Jan 10 with 1671 viewsHerbivore

DJED SPENCE on 22:37 - Jan 9 by Chrisd

I’d like us to sign someone like Spence, we need that type of fullback like Davis on the right that enjoys getting forward so it provides a balance. Some might say he’s got a poor attitude, but he also showed that he’s a quality player in Forest’s promotion side. The best RB in the league that season, he just needs the right environment to flourish. However, as others have suggested I doubt very much that deal would ever happen.

If we had a right back that played like Davis does on the left we'd get even more exposed at the back than we do now. We deliberately play a lopsided formation with Burns as a fairly traditional winger on the right but the left winger tucking in as a second number 10 with Davis providing width. That enables the right back to drop in defensively when needed to give us adequate cover whilst still leaving an outlet on both sides. Push the right back up and we have two CBs covering opposition attacks with very little support.

DJED SPENCE on 07:28 - Jan 10 with 1656 viewsEricsGate

Bad 🥚

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

DJED SPENCE on 11:54 - Jan 10 with 1356 viewsChrisd

DJED SPENCE on 07:20 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

If we had a right back that played like Davis does on the left we'd get even more exposed at the back than we do now. We deliberately play a lopsided formation with Burns as a fairly traditional winger on the right but the left winger tucking in as a second number 10 with Davis providing width. That enables the right back to drop in defensively when needed to give us adequate cover whilst still leaving an outlet on both sides. Push the right back up and we have two CBs covering opposition attacks with very little support.

Not if others drop in to cover the space when he pushes forward. It would also provide a two pronged attack on either side rather than teams focusing on Davis and stopping him from bombing forward, it provides balance. I have no issue with Clarke, I think he does a good job, but to have someone that is similar to Davis on the other flank in that fullback position would be very exciting to watch. It won't happen, Spence is on too much dough for us, but it would be an interesting prospect.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

DJED SPENCE on 20:06 - Jan 10 with 1134 viewsHerbivore

DJED SPENCE on 11:54 - Jan 10 by Chrisd

Not if others drop in to cover the space when he pushes forward. It would also provide a two pronged attack on either side rather than teams focusing on Davis and stopping him from bombing forward, it provides balance. I have no issue with Clarke, I think he does a good job, but to have someone that is similar to Davis on the other flank in that fullback position would be very exciting to watch. It won't happen, Spence is on too much dough for us, but it would be an interesting prospect.

We already attack down both flanks, but Burns rather than the full back provides our option on the right. Our formation doesn't work if you replace Clarke with a right sided version of Davis. We need a right back who can tuck in and provide defensive cover.

I like the lad on loan at Millwall..... on 21:25 - Jan 10 with 1005 viewsBloots

DJED SPENCE on 22:37 - Jan 9 by Chrisd

...from Arsenal.

Brooke Norton-Cuffey.

If/when we bin Williams, he'd be an ideal replacement, more potential to get permanently as well.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

DJED SPENCE on 22:32 - Jan 10 with 876 viewsMaySixth

He is off to Genoa plus he has a terrible attitude which is why Leeds terminated the loan.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024