Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are cowards and flat track bullies 17:34 - Feb 4 with 1027 viewsBlueStreak

Absolutely horrific from start to finish. We don’t deserve too 2, top 6 is tight. Cannot believe how we played. Wycombe, Lincoln, Oxford,Cambridge. Zero wins one point. We don’t deserve it.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 17:42]
We are cowards and flat track bullies on 17:38 - Feb 4 with 986 viewsFtnfwest

Doesn’t help when you have multiple people on here and elsewhere predicting comfortable wins and it doesn’t materialise. Farther to fall… In all honesty yes we could be a comfortable championship mid table side but you have to knock people around, kick and time waste to guarantee your way out of this league and I’d still rather us try to play our way out.
We are cowards and flat track bullies on 17:46 - Feb 4 with 898 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wouldn't a flat track bully have beaten all of those sides and have failed against the top sides?

Plus if you take all the matches we have played against those sides, we have beaten Cambridge and Oxford and have 7 points with 1 to play. It would be interesting to see how Wednesday and Plymouth have done against the same teams.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We are cowards and flat track bullies on 17:48 - Feb 4 with 879 viewschicoazul

….quite right and we have been for many years now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We are cowards and flat track bullies on 17:48 - Feb 4 with 867 viewschicoazul

We are cowards and flat track bullies on 17:46 - Feb 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Wouldn't a flat track bully have beaten all of those sides and have failed against the top sides?

Plus if you take all the matches we have played against those sides, we have beaten Cambridge and Oxford and have 7 points with 1 to play. It would be interesting to see how Wednesday and Plymouth have done against the same teams.

Bullies can’t take it when you fight back, that’s the definition of a bully.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

We are cowards and flat track bullies on 17:50 - Feb 4 with 833 viewsFunge

We are cowards and flat track bullies on 17:48 - Feb 4 by chicoazul

Bullies can’t take it when you fight back, that’s the definition of a bully.

Heh, sadly this is very true.
We are cowards and flat track bullies on 18:32 - Feb 4 with 687 viewschicoazul

We are cowards and flat track bullies on 17:50 - Feb 4 by Funge

Heh, sadly this is very true.

Not a Bulbeck Bully you understand though, a bully.

We are cowards and flat track bullies on 18:46 - Feb 4 with 652 viewsFunge

We are cowards and flat track bullies on 18:32 - Feb 4 by chicoazul

Not a Bulbeck Bully you understand though, a bully.

Evidence?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024