Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ 12:48 - Jan 6 with 1032 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This commentator loves his own voice.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 13:31 - Jan 6 with 953 viewsurbanblue

He' awful isn't he ... Awful. Getting facts wrong and as for the pronunciation of Ladapo's name ... !!
Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 13:32 - Jan 6 with 943 viewsDublinBlue84

Same guy that is on Supersport South Africa?

Can't get Freddie's name right, our new signing and said Axel was on loan before correcting himself?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 13:41 - Jan 6 with 909 viewsTrequartista

I'm on an ESPN stream, I think its Paul Dempsey the guy who used to be prominent on sky sports when it first started.

Seems pretty well informed but keeps saying Ludderpo
[Post edited 6 Jan 13:42]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 13:50 - Jan 6 with 876 viewsVegtablue

Ha I'm not disliking his routine as a one-off, bringing a sprinkle of humour to proceedings and has done his homework. He's also pronounced Tuanzebe differently every time 😅

Edit: I'm listening to astro supersport so may not be the same guy
[Post edited 6 Jan 13:51]
Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 14:09 - Jan 6 with 803 viewsTrequartista

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 13:41 - Jan 6 by Trequartista

I'm on an ESPN stream, I think its Paul Dempsey the guy who used to be prominent on sky sports when it first started.

Seems pretty well informed but keeps saying Ludderpo
[Post edited 6 Jan 13:42]

Took him a good minute to realise Woolfenden's 'goal' was disallowed there.

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 14:11 - Jan 6 with 796 viewsDublinBlue84

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 14:09 - Jan 6 by Trequartista

Took him a good minute to realise Woolfenden's 'goal' was disallowed there.

That's because he's not there, he's commentating from a remote location watching it on TV like we are.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 14:13 - Jan 6 with 784 viewsibbleobble

😂 - isn’t that what commentating is?
Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 14:28 - Jan 6 with 735 viewsTrequartista

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 14:11 - Jan 6 by DublinBlue84

That's because he's not there, he's commentating from a remote location watching it on TV like we are.

I could tell from Woolfenden running back into position rather than celebrating. You are right though, he's relying on captions for the substitutes which seemed to stop working.
[Post edited 6 Jan 14:29]

Login to get fewer ads

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 16:59 - Jan 6 with 603 viewsRIPbobby

I quite liked him because he mostly spoke about the actual match in front of him. He didn't talk too much garbage and could clearly see we were streets ahead of them. I normally turn commentary off, but he was ok.

As for Hinchcliffe and his mate well it's simple mute or get local radio commentary.
Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 17:59 - Jan 6 with 554 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Just watched the replay (wasn’t getting up at 6am) sounded like the guy who used to present Sky PPV boxing back in the day but I could be wrong.
Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 18:08 - Jan 6 with 527 viewsblueasfook

I watched it on Paddy Power app. No commentary at all. Was great.
[Post edited 6 Jan 18:08]

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 18:28 - Jan 6 with 496 viewsTrequartista

Watching ‘in Australia’ on Paramount+ on 17:59 - Jan 6 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Just watched the replay (wasn’t getting up at 6am) sounded like the guy who used to present Sky PPV boxing back in the day but I could be wrong.

Yep sounded like Paul Dempsey but a bit deeper voice than he had 30 years ago

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024