Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump v Biden... 14:33 - Jan 30 with 1491 viewsitfcjoe

...Bill Clinton was inaugurated as US president 31 years ago this week. And he's still younger today than the two likely candidates for the 2024 Presidential election.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Trump v Biden... on 14:38 - Jan 30 with 1439 viewsRadlett_blue

And Clinton would probably still do a better job than either of these 2 clowns.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Trump v Biden... on 14:41 - Jan 30 with 1424 viewsMookamoo

Wonder what odds you would get for neither to make it to 2028.

One is going to fall down the stairs, one will choke on a gherkin. Not saying which is which.
Trump v Biden... on 14:43 - Jan 30 with 1395 viewsRadlett_blue

Trump v Biden... on 14:41 - Jan 30 by Mookamoo

Wonder what odds you would get for neither to make it to 2028.

One is going to fall down the stairs, one will choke on a gherkin. Not saying which is which.

This is America. The chances of at least one of them being shot is surely higher.

Trump v Biden... on 15:06 - Jan 30 with 1273 viewsgiant_stow

Trump v Biden... on 14:43 - Jan 30 by Radlett_blue

This is America. The chances of at least one of them being shot is surely higher.

Gawd, I hope not - can you imagine the sh1tstorm if Trump was shot? I think we really might be looing at civil war in that scenario.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump v Biden... on 15:58 - Jan 30 with 1148 viewsRadlett_blue

Trump v Biden... on 15:06 - Jan 30 by giant_stow

Gawd, I hope not - can you imagine the sh1tstorm if Trump was shot? I think we really might be looing at civil war in that scenario.

More likely that a Trump fanatic shoots Biden.

Trump v Biden... on 16:25 - Jan 30 with 1091 viewsbluelagos

Some choice innit. Can't believe neither party hasn't managed to find a half decent alternative.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Trump v Biden... on 16:35 - Jan 30 with 1057 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump v Biden... on 16:25 - Jan 30 by bluelagos

Some choice innit. Can't believe neither party hasn't managed to find a half decent alternative.

Trump has the GOP by the neck and knows he can 'wipe out' any policy or candidate who might challenge him. It's his party now, not the Republican party.

You've seen this week, they have a bipartisan bill to fund the border issues and Trump has told the GOP to block it so they don't give Biden a perceived win.

I genuinely think if Trump wasn't standing, Biden would have called it at 1-term.
Trump v Biden... on 16:37 - Jan 30 with 1054 viewsBlueBadger

Trump v Biden... on 16:25 - Jan 30 by bluelagos

The Democrats are essentially stuck with Biden until he either dies or decides to retire because he won the last election, the Republicans are stuck with Mar-A-Lardo because of people like this:

Full context:

[Post edited 30 Jan 16:37]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump v Biden... on 17:46 - Jan 30 with 901 viewsfactual_blue

Trump v Biden... on 14:43 - Jan 30 by Radlett_blue

18% of US presidents have died in office. That, arguably, makes the job more dangerous than being a lumberjack.

Although most presidential deaths aren't assassination or other work-related injuries.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump v Biden... on 17:50 - Jan 30 with 882 viewspositivity

Trump v Biden... on 15:58 - Jan 30 by Radlett_blue

More likely that a Trump fanatic shoots Biden.

or trump himself, and he'd still claim a witch-hunt if anyone tried to prosecute him...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Trump v Biden... on 18:06 - Jan 30 with 842 viewsKeno

Trump v Biden... on 14:38 - Jan 30 by Radlett_blue

And Clinton would probably still do a better job than either of these 2 clowns.

If he were to stand again it would be a real blow

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Trump v Biden... on 18:25 - Jan 30 with 803 viewsRadlett_blue

Trump v Biden... on 16:35 - Jan 30 by ElderGrizzly

Trump has the GOP by the neck and knows he can 'wipe out' any policy or candidate who might challenge him. It's his party now, not the Republican party.

You've seen this week, they have a bipartisan bill to fund the border issues and Trump has told the GOP to block it so they don't give Biden a perceived win.

I genuinely think if Trump wasn't standing, Biden would have called it at 1-term.

Hmm..doesn't the fact that his opponent will be the octogenarian Biden make Trump more likely to win?

Trump v Biden... on 19:32 - Jan 30 with 711 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump v Biden... on 18:25 - Jan 30 by Radlett_blue

Hmm..doesn't the fact that his opponent will be the octogenarian Biden make Trump more likely to win?

No, Biden still polls more favourably than any other Democrat vs Trump
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024