Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Johnson 14:21 - May 1 with 1007 viewsBlueNomad

Has he got that tattoo lined up?
Brett Johnson on 14:43 - May 1 with 917 viewsITFC_Forever

And Mark Ashton.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Brett Johnson on 15:26 - May 1 with 769 viewsZx1988

I don't want to say too much, lest I cause grief for Phil...

But weren't there some murmurings around the start of the season that Johnson was under investigation for a couple of things Stateside, which were being used to call into question his role at the club? I can't remember if they were posted by a genuine poster, or a berk like ElephantInTheRoom though.

He's certainly seemed a lot quieter this season, though.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Brett Johnson on 15:37 - May 1 with 701 viewsLankHenners

Brett Johnson on 15:26 - May 1 by Zx1988

I don't want to say too much, lest I cause grief for Phil...

But weren't there some murmurings around the start of the season that Johnson was under investigation for a couple of things Stateside, which were being used to call into question his role at the club? I can't remember if they were posted by a genuine poster, or a berk like ElephantInTheRoom though.

He's certainly seemed a lot quieter this season, though.

https://www.golocalprov.com/news/brett-johnson-has-used-unbuilt-pawtucket-soccer

This is what you're referring to, was subsequently corrected/cleared up.

Think all the owners have been deliberately low-key this season so to not cause a distraction but also to let McKenna and the team get on with the job now their bit is essentially done.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Brett Johnson on 15:53 - May 1 with 587 viewsPhilTWTD

Brett Johnson on 15:37 - May 1 by LankHenners

https://www.golocalprov.com/news/brett-johnson-has-used-unbuilt-pawtucket-soccer

This is what you're referring to, was subsequently corrected/cleared up.

Think all the owners have been deliberately low-key this season so to not cause a distraction but also to let McKenna and the team get on with the job now their bit is essentially done.

Think the person quoted in the piece was trying to make an issue of something with little in it. From what I gather, the funds are in place for the Pawtucket stadium now after a period where it was a bit of a struggle for Brett J.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024