Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? 21:23 - Jan 23 with 1148 viewsBackToRussia

Hazard's just "assaulted" a ballboy.

TWTD CP.
Poll: Does Bergholtblue make too many polls?

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:24 - Jan 23 with 1135 viewsMJallday

Now then now then

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: How much does gav like hobnobs

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:24 - Jan 23 with 1128 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Ha, "assulated" indeed.

What a little c*nt, this is a farce!!

Hazard is off.

Poll: Has modern football left Mick behind?

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:26 - Jan 23 with 1113 viewsChop_Chop

Class he's been sent of!

What a load of bollox, ref is a twot.

Cum on u swans.

Poll: will qpr win the championship next season?

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:27 - Jan 23 with 1095 viewssimonsays

No he didn't. Cheating little g** obstructed the ball. Hazard was trying to retrieve it.

Poll: Should Marcus Evans sack Clegg?

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:28 - Jan 23 with 1085 viewsGogs

The ballboy shouldn't have smothered the ball like that, sort of thing that happens at all grounds though. That doesn't excuse Hazard booting him in the ribs either

What f*cker said that?

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:29 - Jan 23 with 1076 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Ref had no real choice, since the Eric Cantona inncident the guidelines changed, and the wording is along the lines of "any player guilty of Violent conduct in any manner should be sent off"

he didnt need to kick the ball from under the lad, he did catch him in the ribs, and the ball boy was only showing the kind of gamesmanship you expect in these situations

I remember at wolves years ago the result was important and at 80 mins the ball boys got called in!

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: [Blog] 12 Months On

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:29 - Jan 23 with 1066 viewsmikeybloo88

Should have kicked the Welsh f**ker harder

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:32 - Jan 23 with 1037 viewscarloss

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:29 - Jan 23 by mikeybloo88

Should have kicked the Welsh f**ker harder

I would have kick the little sheep sha**ing tw@t too.

Poll: I know it's not footy related, but come on you boxing fans. Who's it going to be

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:34 - Jan 23 with 989 viewsalexharban

Ball boy was time wasting, hazard simply trying to get the ball back

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:39 - Jan 23 with 939 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:34 - Jan 23 by alexharban

Ball boy was time wasting, hazard simply trying to get the ball back

I can't actually believe people are genuinely defending this

Yes the ballboy was clearly trying to waste a bit of time, but you simply can't welly a ballboy and expect any other result...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:41 - Jan 23 with 919 viewsBlueToad

The little cretin ball boy will be heralded as a hero across various Swansea favoured media tomorrow.

Great message.

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:41 - Jan 23 with 913 viewsjimsymBLUE

he's not wellied him just tried to poke the ball out, this is going to get horribly overblown

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:46 - Jan 23 with 878 viewssimonsays

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:39 - Jan 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I can't actually believe people are genuinely defending this

Yes the ballboy was clearly trying to waste a bit of time, but you simply can't welly a ballboy and expect any other result...

He was trying to get the ball back. Little tw** should not have been laying on it!

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:48 - Jan 23 with 844 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:46 - Jan 23 by simonsays

He was trying to get the ball back. Little tw** should not have been laying on it!

Never, ever going to be any other result

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:49 - Jan 23 with 831 viewssimonsays

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:48 - Jan 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Never, ever going to be any other result

Little tw** got what he deserved. Hazard didn't kick hard enough!

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:01 - Jan 23 with 787 viewsDanTheMan

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 21:49 - Jan 23 by simonsays

Little tw** got what he deserved. Hazard didn't kick hard enough!

Today I learned that football means you are legally allowed to assault people.

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:02 - Jan 23 with 780 viewsunbelievablue

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:01 - Jan 23 by DanTheMan

Assault? I hope you never join the CPS, crikey.

IT ITF ITFC OK

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:04 - Jan 23 with 768 viewsDanTheMan

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:02 - Jan 23 by unbelievablue

Fine, ABH? It doesn't really matter, you're not allowed to go around pelting children because they don't give you to ball. Leave it up to the ref to add more time on ffs.

Ball ball was a dick. Hazard stepped it up to make it worse.

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:05 - Jan 23 with 761 viewsBlueUhuru

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:02 - Jan 23 by unbelievablue

I've been done for assault for far less.

Zuun Salaa Mod

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:16 - Jan 23 with 725 viewsLamby95

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:01 - Jan 23 by DanTheMan

We already knew racism was fine. No surprise violence is fine
[Post edited 23 Jan 22:17]

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:17 - Jan 23 with 714 viewsBackToRussia

-2? Not bad.

TWTD CP.
Poll: Does Bergholtblue make too many polls?

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:18 - Jan 23 with 702 viewssimonsays

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:16 - Jan 23 by Lamby95

We already knew racism was fine. No surprise violence is fine
[Post edited 23 Jan 22:17]

Violence? I never saw any!

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:31 - Jan 23 with 685 viewsLamby95

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:18 - Jan 23 by simonsays

Violence? I never saw any!

Sent off for violent conduct though

Anyone watching the Swansea-Chelsea game? on 22:34 - Jan 23 with 672 viewsmathieshattrick

The t0sser got his just desserts

I am rich, successful, intelligent, charming, fecund and attractive to women. Some of this may not be immediately obvious from my TWTD posts.
Poll: Cole Poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2014