Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know Nodge drew but did they get battered 18:58 - Feb 3 with 784 viewsbournemouthblue

Look East didn't show any highlights of their game, simply stating they'd gone 8 games without a win. They then proceeded to show our game but only feature 3 of our goals, the other clubs round the region got similar treatment.

There's a clear bias towards Norwich and it's embarrassing.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: So how likely is it Taylor will need surgery?

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 18:59 - Feb 3 with 679 viewsJ2BLUE

Our fans keep crying about it is embarrassing.

QPR had some good chances but Norwich had many chances to win as well. Draw was fair.

Poll: If you would normally attend an away derby, will you attend a summer friendly?

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:02 - Feb 3 with 670 viewsKangarooBlue

It's disgusting, I think I mentioned this on here the other day, they showed Norwich and MK Dons but didn't even mention our game.

Wagwan squire
Poll: Where do you think we'll finish next season

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:05 - Feb 3 with 654 viewsbournemouthblue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:02 - Feb 3 by KangarooBlue

It's disgusting, I think I mentioned this on here the other day, they showed Norwich and MK Dons but didn't even mention our game.

I can remember them covering some transfer rumour regarding Norwich and didn't even mention the fact we'd signed Wordsworth the other day, the same goes for a few other transfer window dealings

When you see how other regional news teams cover their teams, you realise how bad they are. It's embarrassing and we shouldn't have to accept it.
[Post edited 3 Feb 19:06]

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:06 - Feb 3 with 642 viewsKangarooBlue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:05 - Feb 3 by bournemouthblue

I can remember them covering some transfer rumour regarding Norwich and didn't even mention the fact we'd signed Wordsworth the other day, the same goes for a few other transfer window dealings

When you see how other regional news teams cover their teams, you realise how bad they are. It's embarrassing and we shouldn't have to accept it.
[Post edited 3 Feb 19:06]

I'm surprised nothing is done about it.

Wagwan squire
Poll: Where do you think we'll finish next season

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:08 - Feb 3 with 638 viewsbrogansnose

The bizzare thing is that Nodgers tend to claim that Look East favour us. Weird but true.

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:12 - Feb 3 with 621 viewsbournemouthblue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:08 - Feb 3 by brogansnose

The bizzare thing is that Nodgers tend to claim that Look East favour us. Weird but true.

I struggle to see how, I can understand a little bit why they cover them more. They're based in one of the worst locations to cover the Eastern Region with it's poor transport links but that's nobodies fault besides themselves.

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:14 - Feb 3 with 620 viewsericclacton

I saw motd. QPR missed a pen. both clubs will always struggle in that league.

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:15 - Feb 3 with 614 viewsyoda

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:08 - Feb 3 by brogansnose

I think Anglia favour us but imo BBC have always favoured your lot.

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:18 - Feb 3 with 595 viewsbournemouthblue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:14 - Feb 3 by ericclacton

I saw motd. QPR missed a pen. both clubs will always struggle in that league.

Provided QPR stay up, there's no reason they couldn't end up like Fulham.

I don't rate Hughton a great deal, he seems to favour a direct approach and they seem to be reverting to that style now they're struggling. That does a bit of disservice to many of the players they've got, they have some excellent wingers and they've strengthened their defence but their strikers are now known and Premiership clubs have got wise to them. After their 10 game unbeaten run they started getting c0cky about how 2nd season syndrome doesn't apply but it's certainly come back to bite them in the ass :)

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:19 - Feb 3 with 592 viewsbournemouthblue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:15 - Feb 3 by yoda

How do you figure that one?

Kevin Piper used to be in charge of that regional football show they've had in the past. He's allegedly stated that when he's in charge Ipswich will always get minimum coverage?
[Post edited 3 Feb 19:20]

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:23 - Feb 3 with 571 viewsyoda

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:19 - Feb 3 by bournemouthblue

How do you figure that one?

Kevin Piper used to be in charge of that regional football show they've had in the past. He's allegedly stated that when he's in charge Ipswich will always get minimum coverage?
[Post edited 3 Feb 19:20]

It was an Anglia show not BBC.

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:25 - Feb 3 with 558 viewsDeano69

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 18:59 - Feb 3 by J2BLUE

Our fans keep crying about it is embarrassing.

QPR had some good chances but Norwich had many chances to win as well. Draw was fair.

Qpr missed a penalty. Bunn was lucky to stay on the pitch, I have seen less get red cards before.

Every ball Norwich played out of defence seemed to end up with qpr.

Poll: So, who is going to see Bazza Manilow

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:25 - Feb 3 with 557 viewsbournemouthblue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:23 - Feb 3 by yoda

It was an Anglia show not BBC.

But on the BBC

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:27 - Feb 3 with 544 viewsJ2BLUE

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:25 - Feb 3 by Deano69

Qpr missed a penalty. Bunn was lucky to stay on the pitch, I have seen less get red cards before.

Every ball Norwich played out of defence seemed to end up with qpr.

They still had 3-4 golden chances to win. They rode their luck. So did QPR.

Poll: If you would normally attend an away derby, will you attend a summer friendly?

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:34 - Feb 3 with 528 viewsbournemouthblue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:27 - Feb 3 by J2BLUE

They still had 3-4 golden chances to win. They rode their luck. So did QPR.

As is the way with poor sides, I think they were pretty fortunate to get QPR when they did. If they'd got them in a week or twos time, they could have been a different prospect imho.

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:37 - Feb 3 with 521 viewsMullet

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:34 - Feb 3 by bournemouthblue

As is the way with poor sides, I think they were pretty fortunate to get QPR when they did. If they'd got them in a week or twos time, they could have been a different prospect imho.

Scum
QPR
Villa

Nothing to worry about.

Poll: Is this the weakest England squad you've seen at a tournament?
Blog: Here's Where Mick's Intentions Lay?

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:45 - Feb 3 with 503 viewsyoda

We have had a dodgy spell which most clubs tend to . No problem.

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:49 - Feb 3 with 488 viewsbournemouthblue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:45 - Feb 3 by yoda

We have had a dodgy spell which most clubs tend to . No problem.

Certainly a loss to QPR would have had you right in the brown stuff. Are you worried by the upturn of form in Southampton and Reading?

The run earlier in the season should have ensured you a place in the Prem next season but you're on a worrying slump whatever way you want to dress it up. You desperately need to relieve the pressure soon or it's going to get even more nerve wracking for you.

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:05 - Feb 3 with 466 viewsmathieshattrick

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:15 - Feb 3 by yoda

Are you off your rocker? BBC favour us? Did you watch Look East when you r mob were in in the third division? You'd have thought you were on your way to the premier league title. Do you watch it now? Can't complain too much about them presenting the local football teams in the best light possible, as they do with Nodge, shamefully they not only are not so supportive of other local teams, regarding us they are positively negative. Mick McCarthy cottoned on to that one after their first press converence with him.

I am rich, successful, intelligent, charming, fecund and attractive to women. Some of this may not be immediately obvious from my TWTD posts.
Poll: Cole Poll

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:07 - Feb 3 with 458 viewsyoda

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 19:49 - Feb 3 by bournemouthblue

Certainly a loss to QPR would have had you right in the brown stuff. Are you worried by the upturn of form in Southampton and Reading?

The run earlier in the season should have ensured you a place in the Prem next season but you're on a worrying slump whatever way you want to dress it up. You desperately need to relieve the pressure soon or it's going to get even more nerve wracking for you.

Well we could do without the teams near the bottom picking up 3 points but the good thing is it's in our hands , if we get 4 more wins then that will be enough.We have the players that's been proved in certain games but we are only playing Holt up front on his own and there may become a time soon when Hughton abandons his safety first policy which although is making us more difficult to beat it's results in a few games like the one at QPR.

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:11 - Feb 3 with 441 viewsbournemouthblue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:07 - Feb 3 by yoda

Well we could do without the teams near the bottom picking up 3 points but the good thing is it's in our hands , if we get 4 more wins then that will be enough.We have the players that's been proved in certain games but we are only playing Holt up front on his own and there may become a time soon when Hughton abandons his safety first policy which although is making us more difficult to beat it's results in a few games like the one at QPR.

He certainly favours defence which in many ways wasn't a bad thing for you lot given your awful defence last season.

For me you've got some excellent wingers and a decent enough defence on paper but your strikers aren't scoring enough and your midfield looks a little weak in the middle. Is that a fair assessment or can be more gleaned from your personnel?

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:18 - Feb 3 with 427 viewsyoda

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:11 - Feb 3 by bournemouthblue

He certainly favours defence which in many ways wasn't a bad thing for you lot given your awful defence last season.

For me you've got some excellent wingers and a decent enough defence on paper but your strikers aren't scoring enough and your midfield looks a little weak in the middle. Is that a fair assessment or can be more gleaned from your personnel?

The problem we face and it's been the same for a while . We can't successfully play 442 with Wes in the team so we continue to play one upfront in various formations which has been going ok but leaves us lacking in the goals dept.

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:21 - Feb 3 with 418 viewsbournemouthblue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:18 - Feb 3 by yoda

The problem we face and it's been the same for a while . We can't successfully play 442 with Wes in the team so we continue to play one upfront in various formations which has been going ok but leaves us lacking in the goals dept.

Ah okay, that makes some sense. I guess he's your chief play maker really? Is he a bit of luxury player defensively

I think it's often hard to get the 442 working with the preference for variations of the 451 from many opposition sides nowadays which is a far more dynamic formation when used correctly in fairness.

Mick McCarthy plays a fairly tradition 442 which works at a lower standard and gets the best out of lower quality players but I fear it would be exposed in the Premiership (not that that bothers us one bit at the moment).
[Post edited 3 Feb 20:24]

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:49 - Feb 3 with 384 viewsyoda

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:21 - Feb 3 by bournemouthblue

Ah okay, that makes some sense. I guess he's your chief play maker really? Is he a bit of luxury player defensively

I think it's often hard to get the 442 working with the preference for variations of the 451 from many opposition sides nowadays which is a far more dynamic formation when used correctly in fairness.

Mick McCarthy plays a fairly tradition 442 which works at a lower standard and gets the best out of lower quality players but I fear it would be exposed in the Premiership (not that that bothers us one bit at the moment).
[Post edited 3 Feb 20:24]

Yep with Wes you take the rough with the smooth,he pulls the strings so to speak but he loses the ball a lot and is quite lightweight and if we didn't have the two holding midfielders we would get ripped apart.We miss him when he's not in the side but he's the typical luxury player .

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:53 - Feb 3 with 378 viewsbournemouthblue

I know Nodge drew but did they get battered on 20:49 - Feb 3 by yoda

Yep with Wes you take the rough with the smooth,he pulls the strings so to speak but he loses the ball a lot and is quite lightweight and if we didn't have the two holding midfielders we would get ripped apart.We miss him when he's not in the side but he's the typical luxury player .

Ha ha, he's been a hell of signing for you lot either way. Magilton should have been looking to sign him at the time you got him, we were crying out for a left winger at the time. I presume he was actually reborn play more centrally though under Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2014