Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page 17:04 - Feb 8 with 1668 viewsportmanking

This is what he's shared (and liked) on his FB wall:

"Why the f*ck should Michael Chopra delete his Twitter because of a couple of idiots. If they are gonna give him stick about past problems with money, surely he should be able to post the picture he did in retaliation? Daily Mail is a c*nts paper too, making a big deal out of it. The amount of stick he gets is unreal. Fair play to Chopra if you ask me... I woulda done the same."

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 17:06 - Feb 8 with 1579 viewsJ2BLUE

WHO THE FOOK CARES?

Poll: If you would normally attend an away derby, will you attend a summer friendly?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 17:08 - Feb 8 with 1567 viewsFootballpete

Is he taking about himself in the third person?

Because Footballpete thinks that makes him sound like a right bellend.

This whole saga is embarrasing.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 17:26 - Feb 8 with 1483 viewsSitfcB

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 17:08 - Feb 8 by Footballpete

Is he taking about himself in the third person?

Because Footballpete thinks that makes him sound like a right bellend.

This whole saga is embarrasing.

No, he shared someone else's status.

Follow the Town, up or down... #COYB
Poll: Why do people believe whats on football rumours and rubbish twitter accounts?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 17:53 - Feb 8 with 1378 viewsHaarlem_Blue

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 17:06 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

WHO THE FOOK CARES?

that

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 18:03 - Feb 8 with 1326 viewsblue_oyster

He was obviously ordered to remove his Twitter account.

Win or lose, on the booze.
Poll: Vote Yes!

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 18:07 - Feb 8 with 1303 viewstheancientmariner

Anybody supporting Chopra on this site, after yet another episode, is an idiot.

One day you will be just a memory to someone. Make it a good one.
Poll: Where will we finish this season?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 18:12 - Feb 8 with 1286 viewsportmanking

WHO THE FOOK CARES?

I fcuking care! He's making a mug out of our club!

Meanwhile chumps like Sitters continue to lick his ring piece just because he USED to be a star man at this level

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 18:13 - Feb 8 with 1265 viewsJ2BLUE

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 18:12 - Feb 8 by portmanking

Meanwhile chumps like Sitters continue to lick his ring piece just because he USED to be a star man at this level

Sitters is a star struck idiot.

He'll probably be working alongside Chopra at Burger King in a couple of years.

Poll: If you would normally attend an away derby, will you attend a summer friendly?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 18:15 - Feb 8 with 1257 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 18:12 - Feb 8 by portmanking

His Twitter posts were clearly ill-advised, and he's rightly (presumably) been told to close his account

That Facebook post really is irrelevant

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 18:21 - Feb 8 with 1216 viewsSwansea_Blue

WHO THE FOOK CARES?

^This x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 19:27 - Feb 8 with 1047 viewsYallop

90% of north stand won't look at twitter at facebook and I'm in that crew. Who the hell cares.

All I want is him to net us the winner tommorrow

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 19:52 - Feb 8 with 968 viewsjeera

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 19:27 - Feb 8 by Yallop

90% of north stand won't look at twitter at facebook and I'm in that crew. Who the hell cares.

All I want is him to net us the winner tommorrow

A large percentage of that stand can't read tbf.

Poll: Do we have the best fans site of them all?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 19:53 - Feb 8 with 961 viewsYallop

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 19:52 - Feb 8 by jeera

A large percentage of that stand can't read tbf.

but we know our footy.

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 19:55 - Feb 8 with 954 viewsjeera

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 19:53 - Feb 8 by Yallop

but we know our footy.

I wasn't including you of course.

You can read.

But having witnessed some of that lot many times, I'm afraid they most certainly don't know their football either.

Poll: Do we have the best fans site of them all?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 23:11 - Feb 8 with 738 viewsMJallday

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 18:13 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

Sitters is a star struck idiot.

He'll probably be working alongside Chopra at Burger King in a couple of years.

That well eh?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: How much does gav like hobnobs

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 03:47 - Feb 9 with 624 viewsbournemouthblue

No he's making a mug out of himself

The fact he doesn't seem to realise why posting a picture of a large bag of notes he purported owns in the public domain is controversial despite being alleged to have been involved with dodgy characters who would take cash transactions for dodgy dealings clearly suggests he's not the brightest tool in the shed.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: So how likely is it Taylor will need surgery?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 04:36 - Feb 9 with 614 viewsRyorry

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 03:47 - Feb 9 by bournemouthblue

The fact he doesn't seem to realise why posting a picture of a large bag of notes he purported owns in the public domain is controversial despite being alleged to have been involved with dodgy characters who would take cash transactions for dodgy dealings clearly suggests he's not the brightest tool in the shed.

Quite - and wasn't just alleged either, proven by the BHA, after very rigorous enquiry - they're no mugs and usually have ex-coppers investigating.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/life%20quote/cdamon/quotes%20nd%20sayings/quote.jpg?o=295
Poll: Should Alastair Cook be replaced as England Cricket Captain?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 06:52 - Feb 9 with 588 viewsartsbossbeard

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 03:47 - Feb 9 by bournemouthblue

why do you need a bright tool in your shed?

"They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now" Bob Monkhouse
Poll: Should polls be subject to moderator sign off prior to being shown here?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 07:06 - Feb 9 with 572 viewsunbelievablue

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 06:52 - Feb 9 by artsbossbeard

why do you need a bright tool in your shed?

It's a nightmare to see otherwise.

I intend to live forever, or die trying

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 07:36 - Feb 9 with 551 viewsartsbossbeard

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 07:06 - Feb 9 by unbelievablue

It's a nightmare to see otherwise.

gotcha.

'Chopra's not the brightest torch based tool in the shed' would have worked better, I reckon.

"They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now" Bob Monkhouse
Poll: Should polls be subject to moderator sign off prior to being shown here?

No remorse from Chopra on his private Facebook page on 08:04 - Feb 9 with 517 viewsRentaghost

Really dont know what the fuss is about. He will be gone in the Summer. A guy with loads of potential and skill but on the decline. You can see him being like Gazza but in a gambling way. Shame really.

Poll: How long before Keane loses it with an ROI player?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2014