Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket 17:36 - Feb 8 with 673 viewsMicknosehowtodoit

But the ex is bringing up abortions!

Ffs

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Which Town Team Played the best football
Blog: [Blog] My Thoughts on Clegg

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 17:39 - Feb 8 with 663 viewsGlasgowBlue

It just shows what an unpleasant individual Huhne is.

Simply the Best
Poll: Who will score the most goals in the Championship next season?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 17:45 - Feb 8 with 652 viewsfactual_blue

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 17:39 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

That's why he was a minister in the coalition I imagine - fitted in well.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Roughly how old is Benters?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 18:10 - Feb 8 with 636 viewsMarinerisGod

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 17:39 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

He was lovely. Although I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire.

:p
Poll: Best McCarthy

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 18:56 - Feb 8 with 607 viewsGuthrum

Having got him done for peverting the course of justice, she's now coming up with excuses so as not to be done herself. don't think either of them sound very pleasant.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: Which is worse, a team which is playing
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 19:02 - Feb 8 with 604 viewsDeano69

Whenever i see

I can't help thinking of

[Post edited 9 Feb 13:45]

Poll: So, who is going to see Bazza Manilow

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 19:09 - Feb 8 with 596 viewsBlueBadger

Having listened to the recorded calls yesterday I've come to the conclusion that they're equally unpleasant, devious, petty horrors. God only knows why they split up, they're a perfect match.

Yes, I probably am taking the piss.
Poll: Is Mingsisoverrated Blueas' weakest comedy creation yet?

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 19:48 - Feb 8 with 574 viewsreusersfreekicks

2 non football threadss in the football section - impressive

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 22:29 - Feb 8 with 536 viewssparks

Might well show what a conniving little madam the wife is too...

Cant believe she's fighting it. She signed the form and took the points, and she clearly knew exactly what she was doing- even if the stories of pressure are correct. One suspects that she quite liked the idea of a powerful wealthy hubby...

Faith gives you knowledge in the same way that tossing a coin gives you 'heads'
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 22:36 - Feb 8 with 532 viewsGlasgowBlue

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 22:29 - Feb 8 by sparks

Might well show what a conniving little madam the wife is too...

Cant believe she's fighting it. She signed the form and took the points, and she clearly knew exactly what she was doing- even if the stories of pressure are correct. One suspects that she quite liked the idea of a powerful wealthy hubby...

She's a dreadful woman but there is a law that says if she signed it under pressure from her husband then she gets off.

Simply the Best
Poll: Who will score the most goals in the Championship next season?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 22:43 - Feb 8 with 527 viewsbournemouthblue

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 22:36 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

She's a dreadful woman but there is a law that says if she signed it under pressure from her husband then she gets off.

Which is what they're arguing for

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: So how likely is it Taylor will need surgery?

Harry Redknapp showed up at court and admitted he was driving the speeding car on 00:57 - Feb 9 with 516 viewsMelford

He'd do anything for 3 points right now.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 04:44 - Feb 9 with 500 viewsRyorry

The irony is that he tried to rig all that up to avoid the 3 points, and then got done the following week for using his moby whilst driving, so lost his licence over the latter anyway! And all that when he could afford to hire a chauffeur anyway. Stupidity, deceit, deviousness and selfish disregard for others from an MP, quelle surprise, no wonder the country's in such a mess (tho I hasten to add there are of course plenty of good, decent ones too).
[Post edited 9 Feb 4:46]

http://media.photobucket.com/image/life%20quote/cdamon/quotes%20nd%20sayings/quote.jpg?o=295
Poll: Should Alastair Cook be replaced as England Cricket Captain?

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 10:20 - Feb 9 with 460 viewsold_and_blue

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 22:36 - Feb 8 by GlasgowBlue

If the court believes she is a poor little shrinking violet who was overawed by her powerful macho husband, then the law truly is an ass.
I won't be surpried if that is what happens. A system that aquits Jeremy Thrope and Jeffery Archer and gives police protection to child rapists is capable of anything.

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 10:38 - Feb 9 with 439 viewsbaxterbasics

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 10:20 - Feb 9 by old_and_blue

If the court believes she is a poor little shrinking violet who was overawed by her powerful macho husband, then the law truly is an ass.
I won't be surpried if that is what happens. A system that aquits Jeremy Thrope and Jeffery Archer and gives police protection to child rapists is capable of anything.

That's funny, I was under the impression that Archer went to Jail - for perverting the course of justice, which may ell be Huhnies fate as well.

Huhne cheated on his wife, encouraged her to have an abortion and either let her or insisted on her taking his speeding points. I think it's pretty clear who the degenerate is in this story.

zip
Poll: How old are you, TWTD user?

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 13:25 - Feb 9 with 419 viewsold_and_blue

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 10:38 - Feb 9 by baxterbasics

That's funny, I was under the impression that Archer went to Jail - for perverting the course of justice, which may ell be Huhnies fate as well.

Huhne cheated on his wife, encouraged her to have an abortion and either let her or insisted on her taking his speeding points. I think it's pretty clear who the degenerate is in this story.

Well aquital is the wrong word , exonerated maybe? At the original libel trail when he sued the papers he lied thru' his teeth so did his wife. His case was obviously preposturous but the court found for him ..

In the summimg up the judge said:
"Remember Mary Archer in the witness-box. Your vision of her probably will never disappear. Has she elegance? Has she fragrance? Would she have, without the strain of this trial, radiance? How would she appeal? Has she had a happy married life? Has she been able to enjoy, rather than endure, her husband Jeffrey?" The judge then went on to say of Jeffrey Archer, "Is he in need of cold, unloving, rubber-insulated sex in a seedy hotel round about quarter to one on a Tuesday morning after an evening at the Caprice?""

Sounds like something from Peter Cook's 'Entirely a Matter for You"
[Post edited 9 Feb 13:25]

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 13:39 - Feb 9 with 408 viewsRyorry

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 13:25 - Feb 9 by old_and_blue

Well aquital is the wrong word , exonerated maybe? At the original libel trail when he sued the papers he lied thru' his teeth so did his wife. His case was obviously preposturous but the court found for him ..

In the summimg up the judge said:
"Remember Mary Archer in the witness-box. Your vision of her probably will never disappear. Has she elegance? Has she fragrance? Would she have, without the strain of this trial, radiance? How would she appeal? Has she had a happy married life? Has she been able to enjoy, rather than endure, her husband Jeffrey?" The judge then went on to say of Jeffrey Archer, "Is he in need of cold, unloving, rubber-insulated sex in a seedy hotel round about quarter to one on a Tuesday morning after an evening at the Caprice?""

Sounds like something from Peter Cook's 'Entirely a Matter for You"
[Post edited 9 Feb 13:25]

you cannot be serious?! (re the judge's comments). Well, perhaps you really couldn't make it up!
[Post edited 9 Feb 13:40]

http://media.photobucket.com/image/life%20quote/cdamon/quotes%20nd%20sayings/quote.jpg?o=295

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 13:41 - Feb 9 with 403 viewsold_and_blue

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 13:39 - Feb 9 by Ryorry

you cannot be serious?! (re the judge's comments). Well, perhaps you really couldn't make it up!

Oh, so the judge didn't say that then?

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 13:43 - Feb 9 with 398 viewsold_and_blue

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 13:39 - Feb 9 by Ryorry

Mucho sorry.. I misread your post.. Yes he did say that.. the quote is from wikipedia but I clearly remember some of the words he use myself.. The 'fragrant' bit sticks in my mind.

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 14:38 - Feb 9 with 355 viewsITFC_Essex

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 17:45 - Feb 8 by factual_blue

That's why he was a minister in the coalition I imagine - fitted in well.

I wouldnt tar everyone with that brush.

He must have worked hard to win his seat, remain in post and work his way up the ranks. Hes not just a bad person hes stupid, who would throw away a career which was going places in terms of being a minister and all that over 3 bloody points.

Oh well.

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 14:56 - Feb 9 with 346 viewsreadtheleaguetable

All this to avoid three points. I'd do anything to GET 3 points today !

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 15:57 - Feb 9 with 314 viewsRyorry

So the mp is getting done for lieing bout speeding ticket on 14:38 - Feb 9 by ITFC_Essex

I wouldnt tar everyone with that brush.

He must have worked hard to win his seat, remain in post and work his way up the ranks. Hes not just a bad person hes stupid, who would throw away a career which was going places in terms of being a minister and all that over 3 bloody points.

Oh well.

no, he's definitely bad as well as spectacularly stupid

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2014