Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night 16:09 - Mar 23 with 823 viewsLord_Lucan

I would have gone to FPR today. I didn't realise there was an international break, all I saw was two home games together. Any other foolish people out there?
Anyway, I have decided to spend the day in the kitchen and popped out for some bones to make a beef stock. Unfortunately butchers seem to think its a good idea to shut at lunchtime on the busiest day of the week so I am boneless (no pun intended howeverI admit to be struggling with middle age and borderline alcoholic issues). Anyway, if anyone has some spare cow bones can they drop them off to me at the Brickmakers Arms on Spring Rd by 18.00.

Poll: Is Gav an alcoholic

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 16:25 - Mar 23 with 763 viewsLord_Lucan

Three thumbs down, blimey.

Dickarama

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 16:28 - Mar 23 with 758 viewsmathieshattrick

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 16:25 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Dickarama

Have a thumbs up from me in recognition of your use of the word "blimey" and creation of the new word "dickarama". Splendid job all round.

I am rich, successful, intelligent, charming, fecund and attractive to women. Some of this may not be immediately obvious from my TWTD posts.
Poll: Cole Poll

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 16:28 - Mar 23 with 754 viewsJohnny_Boy

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 16:25 - Mar 23 by Lord_Lucan

Dickarama

I still love you xx

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 16:40 - Mar 23 with 719 viewsBlueBadger

Dickarama

Internet forums are serious business

Yes, I probably am taking the piss.
Poll: Is Mingsisoverrated Blueas' weakest comedy creation yet?

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 16:43 - Mar 23 with 712 viewsfactual_blue

I can probably dig some of the human ones out from my garden if that's any help.

(FAO Matt Gaw or anybody else from the EADT: I don't really have any human bodies in my garden. I feel the need to explain this sort of thing to you,)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: How many norwich fans will I encounter at Liverpool Street tonight?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 16:45 - Mar 23 with 706 viewsJohnny_Boy

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 16:40 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

Internet forums are serious business

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 17:02 - Mar 23 with 673 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

There you are, back to level! We defeated the dicks.

Poll: When you lose a derby do people overreact?

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 17:05 - Mar 23 with 659 viewsBlueBadger

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 17:02 - Mar 23 by John_Warks_Willy

There you are, back to level! We defeated the dicks.

I might use my second login to give it an 'up'.

Yes, I probably am taking the piss.
Poll: Is Mingsisoverrated Blueas' weakest comedy creation yet?

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 17:06 - Mar 23 with 644 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 17:05 - Mar 23 by BlueBadger

I might use my second login to give it an 'up'.

Selfless hero

Poll: When you lose a derby do people overreact?

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 18:06 - Mar 23 with 577 viewsbournemouthblue

I almost did the same today, I was getting ready to go, I put Radio Suffolk on and heard music playing, I knew something was up :p

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: So how likely is it Taylor will need surgery?

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 19:48 - Mar 23 with 484 viewsimsureazzure

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 07:29 - Mar 24 with 371 viewsbentleybuh1

Beef stock hey do you have a cauldron bubbling away ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 11:14 - Mar 24 with 313 viewsLord_Lucan

If it wasn't for the old boy in the pub last night on 07:29 - Mar 24 by bentleybuh1

Beef stock hey do you have a cauldron bubbling away ?

I waited in the pub for bones for too long and became incapable of using an oven. Today is now cooking day however I have to pick my vehicle up from the pub. I think it might be wise to get said vehicle after cooking in case I get zapped by the pub magnet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2014