Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? 11:48 - Jan 1 with 2679 viewsbluesym

Happy New Year by the way!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 11:51 - Jan 1 with 2677 viewsPhilTWTD

Cheers, and same to all on here. Wouldn't surprise me if there was news today.
Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:25 - Jan 1 with 2468 viewsKeno

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 11:51 - Jan 1 by PhilTWTD

"Wouldn't surprise me "

is that a new stage in the TWTD transfer saga timelime?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:28 - Jan 1 with 2461 viewshoppy

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:25 - Jan 1 by Keno

"Wouldn't surprise me "

is that a new stage in the TWTD transfer saga timelime?

Would that come before or after "TWTD understands"?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:34 - Jan 1 with 2419 viewsm14_blue

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 11:51 - Jan 1 by PhilTWTD

Do you think there's anything at all in the Chambers rumour?
Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:35 - Jan 1 with 2405 viewsKeno

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:28 - Jan 1 by hoppy

Would that come before or after "TWTD understands"?

I would think after understands but before 'his wife is having an interview at Ipswich hospital'

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:36 - Jan 1 with 2381 viewsPlums

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:34 - Jan 1 by m14_blue

Might explain the lack of fist pump - would be seen as hypocritical if the lad's off to WWFC.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:36 - Jan 1 with 2385 viewsPJH

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:34 - Jan 1 by m14_blue

Think that could lead to a "Possibly" reply because "Wouldn't surprise me" already used in this thread.
Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:38 - Jan 1 with 2352 viewsm14_blue

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:36 - Jan 1 by PJH

Think that could lead to a "Possibly" reply because "Wouldn't surprise me" already used in this thread.

Ha, he'll be frantically skimming through his thesaurus right now.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 12:41]
Login to get fewer ads

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:40 - Jan 1 with 2323 viewsPJH

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:36 - Jan 1 by Plums

Might explain the lack of fist pump - would be seen as hypocritical if the lad's off to WWFC.

I think if Chambo was off and he knew that he was off he would have been handing his shirt to someone in the crowd.He built a great relationship with the fans although some of the fans have made that relationship a bit unstable lately.
Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:50 - Jan 1 with 2220 viewshoppy

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:38 - Jan 1 by m14_blue

Ha, he'll be frantically skimming through his thesaurus right now.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 12:41]

Is that the first euphemism of the year?

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 13:01 - Jan 1 with 2101 viewsMaySixth

With us being in Weat London tomorrow and Woodrow unlikely to be on Fulhams bench would make sense to get him along to Loftus Rd and do the deal

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 13:18 - Jan 1 with 1991 viewsJoeSoap

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 12:35 - Jan 1 by Keno

I would think after understands but before 'his wife is having an interview at Ipswich hospital'

I often think poor Mrs Coppinger must be very lonely in Ipswich, her husband being stranded so far away in Doncaster.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 13:25 - Jan 1 with 1897 viewsWD19

Surprised we have not been linked with Richard Stearman yet. Rare to get as deep into the window at 13:25 01/01 without him getting a mention.
Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 14:42 - Jan 1 with 1563 viewsPhilTWTD

Looks very speculative, particularly so given the omission of Town having an additional year, which they'd probably look to take up. That said, Wolves will probably be looking to sign players like Chambo, experienced Championship campaigners as they look to get back on track after taking things in the wrong direction in the summer.
Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 14:50 - Jan 1 with 1485 viewsbournemouthblue

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 14:42 - Jan 1 by PhilTWTD

Looks very speculative, particularly so given the omission of Town having an additional year, which they'd probably look to take up. That said, Wolves will probably be looking to sign players like Chambo, experienced Championship campaigners as they look to get back on track after taking things in the wrong direction in the summer.

So it would be a good move for everybody concerned

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 14:54 - Jan 1 with 1447 viewshoppy

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 14:50 - Jan 1 by bournemouthblue

That is, of course, one viewpoint.

Not necessarily one I agree with.

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 14:58 - Jan 1 with 1412 views12th_Man

Nothing will happen today

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 15:02 - Jan 1 with 1379 viewsbournemouthblue

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 14:54 - Jan 1 by hoppy

That is, of course, one viewpoint.

Not necessarily one I agree with.

I like Chambo but I think it is getting to a stage now where we may need to cut our losses to move forward

He would have a future as a centre back for me but not at full back, it has never been ideal. He has done an adequate job and he is a decent leader but he is often exposed by wingers at this level now.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 15:03 - Jan 1 with 1360 viewsKeno

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 15:02 - Jan 1 by bournemouthblue

I like Chambo but I think it is getting to a stage now where we may need to cut our losses to move forward

He would have a future as a centre back for me but not at full back, it has never been ideal. He has done an adequate job and he is a decent leader but he is often exposed by wingers at this level now.

does he have a past as a full back?

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 15:32 - Jan 1 with 1194 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 14:50 - Jan 1 by bournemouthblue

It would surprise me if Mick would let his captain move on.
Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 15:39 - Jan 1 with 1132 viewsITFCBlues

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 15:32 - Jan 1 by PhilTWTD

It would surprise me if Mick would let his captain move on.

I think this could be a good move for all parties. We'd get a younger perhaps more attacking full-back (assuming Micks serious about adapting our style) & Chambo would get himself a longer contract on more money you'd presume

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 15:54 - Jan 1 with 1044 viewsm14_blue

Phil- Will we get an 'imminent' story today regarding Ward and Woodrow? on 14:42 - Jan 1 by PhilTWTD

Cheers.

Pretty much how I read it, quite possible that Wolves fancy him but unlikely we'd want to lose him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024