Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were today's substitutions from MM the final straw? 16:56 - Jan 2 with 826 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Why when were on top does he bring on Douglas, when we have Dozzell on the bench. After the Bristol City game where Dozzell was excellent, why does MM think Douglas is the answer?
Mick out now!
Were today's substitutions from MM the final straw? on 16:58 - Jan 2 with 745 viewsBenters

2018 ! Believe !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Were today's substitutions from MM the final straw? on 16:59 - Jan 2 with 726 viewsMr_Ipswich

Praying for ME to see the light
Were today's substitutions from MM the final straw? on 17:00 - Jan 2 with 670 viewsdalianwasexciting

Were today's substitutions from MM the final straw? on 16:59 - Jan 2 by Mr_Ipswich

No chance.....no football knowledge

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Were today's substitutions from MM the final straw? on 17:01 - Jan 2 with 637 viewsgainsboroughblue

Were today's substitutions from MM the final straw? on 16:59 - Jan 2 by Mr_Ipswich

Not gonna happen. The little results like Bristol City last week, QPR (h), Wigan are what buys him a few more games. We'd have to go on a losing run of like 10-12 games for it to be even be considered I reckon.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Were today's substitutions from MM the final straw? on 17:01 - Jan 2 with 634 viewscolonel

Stubborn McStubborn Head. He says he knows the game, he knows jack sh1t
Were today's substitutions from MM the final straw? on 17:02 - Jan 2 with 601 viewsbrazil1982

The subs are the two-finger salute to fans,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024