Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop 16:16 - Jan 6 with 1275 viewsFenboyBlue

Reduced from £8.99 to £5.39

I think I'll wait a bit longer.
That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:19 - Jan 6 with 1265 viewsGeoffSentence

I will be down that way soon. I might snap it up.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 1244 viewsFenboyBlue

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:19 - Jan 6 by GeoffSentence

They'll probably drop everything to 4.99 after weekend.
Might hold out & gamble til February.
That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:30 - Jan 6 with 1235 viewsGeoffSentence

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:26 - Jan 6 by FenboyBlue

They'll probably drop everything to 4.99 after weekend.
Might hold out & gamble til February.

Could be a 40p saving there. Look after the pennies.... miss out on the calendar

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:40 - Jan 6 with 1222 viewsFenboyBlue

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:30 - Jan 6 by GeoffSentence

Could be a 40p saving there. Look after the pennies.... miss out on the calendar

It's this kind of trade-off excitement that gets me through those January blues.
That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:43 - Jan 6 with 1215 viewsRoyKeanesDog

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:30 - Jan 6 by GeoffSentence

Basically getting November and December for free.

Poll: Best Football Song

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:44 - Jan 6 with 1208 viewsJ2BLUE

And yet that calendar is still worth more than half of our squad.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:46 - Jan 6 with 1202 viewsFenboyBlue

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:44 - Jan 6 by J2BLUE

And yet that calendar is still worth more than half of our squad.

Can we play that calendar in Skuse's position ?
That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:48 - Jan 6 with 1196 viewsJ2BLUE

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:46 - Jan 6 by FenboyBlue

Can we play that calendar in Skuse's position ?

What month?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 19:12 - Jan 6 with 1117 viewsBent_double

Still a good half a dozen or so left in the one here in Gt Yarmouth, sat next to even more budgie ones though.

Mind you, the bloke selling them did say the Ipswich ones had been selling quite well.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 19:15 - Jan 6 with 1113 viewsBluebell

I wonder how many players on there will still be here by December?

I understand Bluey is one month, hopefully he will still be with Town at the end of the year.
That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 19:18 - Jan 6 with 1094 viewsNewcyBlue

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 19:15 - Jan 6 by Bluebell

I understand Bluey is one month, hopefully he will still be with Town at the end of the year.

I hear Benters will be on next year's one

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 20:27 - Jan 6 with 1031 viewsblueconscience

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 16:19 - Jan 6 by GeoffSentence

https://www.calendarclub.co.uk/sports/football/ipswich-town-fc-a3-calendar-2017-

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 20:32 - Jan 6 with 1012 viewsRegencyBlue

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 19:15 - Jan 6 by Bluebell

Bluey is May I think.

Whatever credibility I have left in the office goes out the window on May 1st!
That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 01:30 - Jan 7 with 912 viewshoppy

A loan itfc calendar might be of interest... how much would that be, and who would be on it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 09:11 - Jan 7 with 808 viewscarlisleaway

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 01:30 - Jan 7 by hoppy

A loan itfc calendar might be of interest... how much would that be, and who would be on it?

Idea for Phil next Xmas, what about a TWTD calendar. Can you imagine pictures of Mullet, J2Blue, Glasgow Blue, Romford Blue, Benters, Harry from Bath etc for starters. No favourites just picked a few names out
That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 09:12 - Jan 7 with 802 viewsMullet

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 09:11 - Jan 7 by carlisleaway

Idea for Phil next Xmas, what about a TWTD calendar. Can you imagine pictures of Mullet, J2Blue, Glasgow Blue, Romford Blue, Benters, Harry from Bath etc for starters. No favourites just picked a few names out

Some freaks have already been compiling their own one it seems.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 09:16 - Jan 7 with 792 viewsNewcyBlue

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 09:12 - Jan 7 by Mullet

Some freaks have already been compiling their own one it seems.

You are January. And February. And March. And April.... And so on.

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 09:30 - Jan 7 with 756 viewshoppy

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 09:16 - Jan 7 by NewcyBlue

You are January. And February. And March. And April.... And so on.

And it takes centre stage in your shrine?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 09:44 - Jan 7 with 729 viewsNewcyBlue

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 09:30 - Jan 7 by hoppy

And it takes centre stage in your shrine?

Yes, I just need a graphic designer to sacrifice, one whose blood has ale in it!

That lone ITFC calendar is still in the Guildford calendar shop on 09:48 - Jan 7 with 718 viewsBluefish

My son bought one from the shopping centre in Derby. I laughed when he went to see if they had one. Cost me 9 quid

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024